Trousdale co vs Fcs

Creekbank76

27 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Friendship isn’t a bad team. Are we semi final material? No I don’t see that at all this year. Talent just isn’t there. We are still going to win more than two games. Book it. 

What other game besides from Harpeth and Whitescreek is the other W going to come from. But I agree with you the talent ijuat can't be there and our numbers are very small.

23 minutes ago, RTD said:

What other game besides from Harpeth and Whitescreek is the other W going to come from. But I agree with you the talent ijuat can't be there and our numbers are very small.

As I stated several days ago, I’m not in to supplying opponents bulletin board material. Just my opinion there are more than two wins on the schedule, if we can stay reasonably healthy.
One thing I know about young teams, they get better. I have confidence that our coaches will get our kids better. That’s fine if others don’t. That’s just my opinion. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler

2 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

As I stated several days ago, I’m not in to supplying opponents bulletin board material. Just my opinion there are more than two wins on the schedule, if we can stay reasonably healthy.
One thing I know about young teams, they get better. I have confidence that our coaches will get our kids better. That’s fine if others don’t. That’s just my opinion. 

I agree with you by end of the season if they avoid major injuries to starters they will be a different team. They improved tonight just from the start of the game to the end of the game. This schedule is just tough.