Who are the best SHOOTERS in the State

gomab2

Guest thebest

I have watched basketball in the metro area for a while, and I must say that Ricardo Griffey at M-Wood is the purest shooter to come from an area mostly noted for their athleticism since the Cedric "WIMP" Anderson era.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dane strayhorn is definitely one of the best shooters in tn. this guy can shoot from half court and anywhere else. he averages about twenty-five to thirty points a game. he should receive a LOT more recognition than he does now. just look at the scorebooks and see how many points he scores on the top A and AA schools in west tn.

defintely dane strayhorn

I know I mentioned him earlier in this thread....but Morristown East's Jared Palazzola had a monster night against Jefferson County on Friday night.....14 of 18 from the floor (8 of 9 on three-point attempts) and finished with a career-high 40 points.

The eight treys are believed to be a school-record.

Guest beachrebel13

i don't see how on earth lee humphrey isn't on every single list. the dude is going to florida, you don't get a scholarship to a top 10 team if your not an all out baller, and if you look at Unapproved Website they list him as the 8th best shooter in the nation. you can hate on maryville, but hat'n on lee is a joke

How can you draft someone for high school b-ball. thats against the tssaa rules isn't it. you can't play ball at another high school if you played that previous year so why can you draft someone from another state. thats wrong. dyer county got put on probation for riding a dyersburg junior high boy on the bus, but yall can draft people from other states. that's bull.

HHS TIGER 4 LIFE :)

None of these guys compare to Josh Suddath. A couple of weeks ago he dropped 55. He can shoot the ball from anywhere and has great range. He is not just a set shooter, although he can be, and he is not just a dribble and shoot guy, although he can be that too. He can knock it down from NBA range consistently in games and is very good at creating his own shot.