Sweetwater @ Meigs County

Yeti

1 minute ago, Yeti said:

Best game I've ever seen. Sometimes the best team shows up when it matters. Without a head coach tonight and young. I'll take it.

I'm at all the games someday we need to meet I was there earlier but I had to leave maybe next home game I'll meet you

Just now, Yeti said:

Best game I've ever seen. Sometimes the best team shows up when it matters. Without a head coach tonight and young. I'll take it.

100% I think you’re wrong. Sweetwater was the better team. I will say Martin handicaps the cars again. Awful clock management with a timeout left and awful play calling down the stretch.  4th and 4 to seal the game and he gives a 3rd or 4th string running back his first carry of the night instead of the guy that ran for 160+ tonight. Great ball game tho and now I can go back to rooting for both teams good luck this year yeti and I’ll be back at meigs. However I do disagree and with unbiased eyes. Sweetwater won almost every statistical category except the one that matters. It happens tho. Looking forward to football season 

8 minutes ago, SHSguru said:

100% I think you’re wrong. Sweetwater was the better team. I will say Martin handicaps the cars again. Awful clock management with a timeout left and awful play calling down the stretch.  4th and 4 to seal the game and he gives a 3rd or 4th string running back his first carry of the night instead of the guy that ran for 160+ tonight. Great ball game tho and now I can go back to rooting for both teams good luck this year yeti and I’ll be back at meigs. However I do disagree and with unbiased eyes. Sweetwater won almost every statistical category except the one that matters. It happens tho. Looking forward to football season 

We came back from 22-8. You outplayed us to a point. Also where we beat you in all honesty was play calling. And I mean that respectfully.

8 minutes ago, SHSguru said:

I’m Meigs through and through but I will have to say I thought Sweetwater was the better team tonight but Meigs made the plays when they had to. And that’s impressive for such a young team.

10 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

I’m Meigs through and through but I will have to say I thought Sweetwater was the better team tonight but Meigs made the plays when they had to. And that’s impressive for such a young team.

I'm not denying Sweetwater was good and better through three quarters. But when it mattered the kids and the coaches showed up. That's all im.saying bud.

Meigs is young and pulled out a win, I think Martin called a really good game. He utilized his talent well. 
meigs had some big plays when it mattered. 
personally thought meigs ran the ball well but we did what meigs does and ran the QB. 
Meigs passed more than any Meigs fan would have ever thought 

there is a lot to tighten up for Meigs to have a successful season. 

great win for meigs, showed they will fight to the end