Bradley@Cumberland any predictions

JET2

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was a little extravagant ... but i will promise you that the next game will be a nail biter ..... i ain't sayin that they blow them out, I have attended every game they played and that was not the jet team of late .... they'll be ready next time and just maybe Bradley will miss a shot :confused: :D

It might not be the Jet team of late but I wonder if it was the Jet fans of late? I have been to a lot of basketball games in my life and have never heard profanity like I heard Friday night. I coulnd't count the number of students that were asked to leave by the administration law enforcement personnel at the game. Is the the norm for CCHS? I thought that they had better class than that. Especially with the A.F. Bridges for Sportmanship award hanging on the wall. I guess was from a previous generation. I wonder how many of these kids parents were there to hear this. This wasn't just spontaneous cheering and jeering, it was a coordinated bunch of jerks showing their redneck rudeness and level of intelligence. Oh well, maybe since school was cancelled on Friday, they all got together and worked up those cheers for the game.

Where have you been the last three years? The CCHS fans are the most rude I've seen just about anywhere in East Tenn. At least one time I watched CCHS administration and security do nothing when a large group of local students were jeering opposing players, and in general causing a very obvious distraction.

Brittany........hmmmm.... wasn't that the same night that Pat came to watch????

Cumberland by 4

The CCHS fans are on of the most obnoxious and loudest when they want to be but nobody complains when the Cameron Crazies of Duke University are being obnoxious like that.I think its good for the fans to be loud and obnoixious.It just seems more fun that way. All of the Bradley Vs. CCHs games seem weird one game somebody will come out there and beat the crap out of one of them and the next game it will be the exact opposite.Thats why you cant predict them.