Cascade @ Moore Co

PercyPeabody

Moore County's offense was really clicking the first half, but it stalled the second half. Both teams had their share of turnovers. Cascade didn't give up, and closed the gap in the second half. MC just had more athletes on the field. MC has really tall recievers that can go get the ball, and a very mobile quarterback.

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Moore County will be very good this season. Next season they will be 1A elite, You don't want them on your schedule. Been trying to tell you. They will be so good, all the posters from 2020 who crawled under a rock in Lynchburg will be back out on coachT  beating their chests. 

I don't think they crawled under a rock. Intoxicating sour mash fumes along with terrible Internet connectivity causes issues. Moore Co only has 4 seniors so I do agree they will be a handful for the next couple of seasons.

Edited by PercyPeabody

17 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

I don't think they crawled under a rock. Intoxicating sour mash fumes along with terrible Internet connectivity causes issues. Moore Co only has 4 seniors so I do agree they will be a handful for the next couple of seasons.

No,  they left  the boards mid season 2021 and crawled under a sour mash rock. They will be back soon on the bandwagon. Just watch!

4 minutes ago, Salem said:

No,  they left  the boards mid season 2021 and crawled under a sour mash rock. They will be back soon on the bandwagon. Just watch!

Hope so! CoachT is more fun with them. I can't call them fair weather tho. They have turned out in person for every game I've witnessed for both good and bad squads.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Salem said:

No Bandwagon in MC we fill the seats every week. Majority of people don’t like talking **** when we know it isn’t warranted 2021 was a young team taking there lumps everyone knew that so why beat our chest on a board? Some fan bases should follow suit. Just know when we do it’s the Gospel!

Edited by BBRaider

On 8/21/2022 at 8:47 AM, BBRaider said:

No Bandwagon in MC we fill the seats every week. Majority of people don’t like talking **** when we know it isn’t warranted 2021 was a young team taking there lumps everyone knew that so why beat our chest on a board? Some fan bases should follow suit. Just know when we do it’s the Gospel!

I prefer the CoachT fan bases who get on here and talk about football year after year when their team is up or down. Moore County had a special group in 2020 and more than their fair share of posters coming out of the woodwork talking smack who just slithered back into the hedges like Homer Simpson last year. If they can win the next two weeks I expect them to come back out like the cicadas. 

34 minutes ago, Salem said:

I prefer the CoachT fan bases who get on here and talk about football year after year when their team is up or down. Moore County had a special group in 2020 and more than their fair share of posters coming out of the woodwork talking smack who just slithered back into the hedges like Homer Simpson last year. If they can win the next two weeks I expect them to come back out like the cicadas. 

They'll definitely be out like you said IF they win the next two weeks. I'm not sure they get past Bledsoe, but they should take care of Eagleville relatively easy. I'm sure even at 2-1 we'll see some talkers.