UC Tornado’s welcome USJ to Tornado Alley

Tornado82

8 minutes ago, USJalum88 said:

Should be a good game.  I hope USJ brings more guys upfront than 3 defensive lineman.

If they don’t UC will run for 400 yards, these running backs are studs and there is several of them ! UC blew up Lakes linemen that are all huge all night ! As this game gets closer I’ll give my opinion on key factors for both very talented teams !

Last USJ punched UC's defense in the mouth and UC was never in the game.  We ran for almost 300 yards and threw for another 75.  

I watched the replay of the UC/LC game.  UC was able to do whatever they wanted to on offense.  LC had no answers for the B-Back dive.  USJ ran 3 down lineman last year and walked up a LB on the edge to basically make a 4 man front.  UC looks to be running the offense a lot quick than they did last year.  Should be a good match up.  

UC offense is better than last year and I believe the Bruins offense is just as good as last year.  The difference will be which defense can get a turnover and make some stops on 3rd down.  I believe the defensive edge goes to the Bruins.  It looked to me that 5 of the 6 skill guys for UC go both ways.  The believe the QB plays outside LB.  USJ has only 2 of their 6 skill guys going both ways and 1 of those 2 have someone who can relieve him on defense.  It will be hard for #12 (UC QB) to run the offense and then chase our skill guys all around the field.  LC didn't make him work much on defense last night.  

Should be a great game.  

1 minute ago, Tornado82 said:

When you are conditioned well you don’t have to have breaks and believe me we have back ups for our QB on defense that will play just as good. Will be a good game. It will be a Battle. UC is not Liberty. 

UC will not face a team that has better conditioning this year ! Just don’t see it , big lean and fast ! USJ is potent on offense but he will need time , that will be the key for UC , this UC team has the potential to rival 2017 imho ! 

30 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

When you are conditioned well you don’t have to have breaks and believe me we have back ups for our QB on defense that will play just as good. Will be a good game. It will be a Battle. UC is not Liberty. 

You are correct.  UC isn't Liberty and USJ isn't LC.  You have no idea how good a person is conditioned until they have to play a full game.  #12 didn't have to play a full game last night.  Cramps can creep up on the most conditioned players.  I promise we will make #12 run around a lot more than LC.  They couldn't throw a pass.  UC sold out every play on the run.  One thing that I guarantee you is that UC won't be able to sell out to the run against USJ.  

I believe it will be a good game.  I just think it's funny that you are beating you chest after 1 game.  The combined score of the last 2 UC/USJ games are 70-10.  I think this one will be much better than the previous 2 but I don't know where your disrespect for USJ is coming from.

I didn’t say anything disrespectful about USJ. I said we are conditioned well as liberty was not. Yes cramps occur often in this weather. You can quote the previous scores all day long. All I was saying was it’s going to be a battle unlike the previous years. USJ is always good. I may not agree with the private school rules but there is no doubt the talent is there.