Ripley vs Crockett county

Cavaliers9814

23 minutes ago, Cavaliers9814 said:

I’m not saying we’re a better football team clearly y’all have been stout for quiet a few years now, I just feel as if we can give y’all a better game than we have the last 2 years 

Nothing at all wrong with this. Obviously, the Cavs have improved a bunch. Coach Ward and company have something cooking over there in the Crock Pot! I like the confidence! I hope the game between the Cavs, and the TCats is a great one. Both are proud programs and rightfully so. 

6 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Nothing at all wrong with this. Obviously, the Cavs have improved a bunch. Coach Ward and company have something cooking over there in the Crock Pot! I like the confidence! I hope the game between the Cavs, and the TCats is a great one. Both are proud programs and rightfully so. 

I hope it’s a clean good game! And I’ll be happy 

14 minutes ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Time for the road and a step up in competition next week. We will surely know more after the game with Haywood County. There is not a lot of love lost between these two squads so I'm sure the Tomcats will be ready!

As I quoted above Haywood has been STOUT for years can’t base what we will be like through the year if we go over there and lose