DRAGONS vs ROADRUNNERS

92Dragon

On 8/22/2022 at 10:30 PM, Mavericksinflight said:

This will be interesting game. But maybe a better test to see where Clinton is. While just a Jamboree Clinton done well against Greenville. I don't believe Greeneville was holding back, like some.

I can assure you Greenville was holding back lol! This game will be a lot closer than people think. Roadrunners by 3 

22 hours ago, FootballFan4044 said:

Majority of AE is wearing maroon for Josh Jones. Clinton by a lot. 

Facts!!!!  With a lot of other colors as well.  If AE had all their zone players, which there's 39 of them at different schools ALL STARTING, AE would be winning titles year in and year out.  

I knew coming into the game that Clinton was good.  We all know that, I mean Keith and the newly transfer player #9 makes them a team to look out for come playoff time.  #9 will have a lot of D1 offers coming his way soon if they haven't already started. I was very impressed with the way he played tonight.  I like the way Keith threw the rock as well.  AE's DBs aren't as good as they can be but once they start batting the ball down instead of trying to make that OSKIE ,  things will get better there.  AE will be just fine once the region starts.  Good Game Clinton and the best of luck to you all next week.  I'm Glad you all didn't overlook AE like OR overlooked Bearden.  haha FACTS.

Key Stat;  I know Clinton like waiting til Monday to post but here;  

Passing Keith was 16-22 for 275 and 4 TD's 

• Like 1