Anderson County Travels to 6A Science Hill Week #2

1 hour ago, Cactus Jack said:

Might be a tough game for the Mavs coming off a big win vs Powell. SH has enough athletes and speed to give the Mavs trouble, add to that the fact the Hilltoppers got a big win against Elizabethton last week. Ill take the Mavs by 7 28-21.

This is another one of those non-conference games. Looking to see how really good are the Mavs against a full roster and one that rotates and has size. Be good to see how well the Mavs do 4 quarters. Mavs are showing speed and Athleticlism from past game. Also real good test on our defense and defensive line. I think with many teams this early they need to see what they have for the long term and potentially the playoffs. 

34 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I checked my stats so I can get extra-credit. I made a mistake early this year and Stats made me pay. But the Mavs have most of the same players back this year that got a thumping by Science Hill last year 36-21 (ref.note Coacht). I am sure they won't hold anything back in this game. Speaking of Mercy

Well played Mav.

6 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Actually that is not a crazy score, if the offense shows and the SHHS 1st’ play against the AC 2nds.

Yeah I think it's doable. I think the Mavs might want to get some yardage for there players while fresh. And since this is a non conference game and maybe tired too they might want to save the guys from any injuries starting the 4th. But that all goes if they are playing there best and the defense is stout early.