Anderson County Travels to 6A Science Hill Week #2

27 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

Potts has an AC joint separation, so it just depends on the severity. Definitely will be out for a few more weeks at least. Haven't heard anything on the RB, but that helmet to the knee looked like it could be season ending.

Yeah I seen that hit...wow flipped the guy but he landed well but probably got the knee.

57 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

If AC wins by that much Carter gets ejected from the game. 

SH wants to run the ball. If AC makes them throw I imagine it will be similar to what it was like when Potts left the game. SH defense was solid last week but it was against a offense that hasn’t figured out what it’s doing yet. I don’t know how they will handle that big RB at AC. 

6 hours ago, osunut2 said:

Potts has an AC joint separation, so it just depends on the severity. Definitely will be out for a few more weeks at least. Haven't heard anything on the RB, but that helmet to the knee looked like it could be season ending.

The AC joint separations I've been around, the least amount of time I've seen someone miss was 3 weeks....but I've seen kids out as long as 6 to 8 weeks. Like you said, it depends on the severity. 

8 hours ago, blazer1set said:

I had heard that somebody stole our playbook, now we know who it was...

LOL haha Boy it sure looked like Betsy has one or two plays too. Especially that sideline screen. I don't know how many time they threw it. Finally SH almost picked it off.

Edited by Mavericksinflight