Anderson County Travels to 6A Science Hill Week #2

13 hours ago, KEV-O said:

Remember how hard the fall was last year Mav? Contemplating hanging up your CoachT cleats because of the heart ach. Stay humble my dude still lots of ball to play. 

True! It's been a fall ever year! And always hard to get back up. But it's great to celebrate when we win. Are we the best in state I don't know where that came from lol but I am proud of the Mavs and get carried away. The Mavs have a long season and I will let you guys judge the Mavs this year. Because I am as always one sided and always eat crow at the end of year. Hope not this year.

And also I am like many I hate the Cow Bells that Mavs have and Betsy too. 

Edited by Mavericksinflight

Im afraid that coach Carter has brought all this on his self,having 32 seniors on last yrs team hurts you more than it helps you, you can't build depth that's why they have no offense,most coaches will find ways to get younger players into the game but not Carter,the defense will be able to keep them in a few games but they also need to be better prepared from their coaches.

Another impressive win for the Mavs. Their ability to run the football consistently makes them a very good team.  I wish they were still playing Oak Ridge and Clinton, but oh well, it is what it is. This may be the year they make that big run to Findley Stadium in Chattanooga, Greeneville is good, but lost quite a few seniors and are not as good as they were last season, so the Mavs may get over that hump this year. 

27 minutes ago, Cactus Jack said:

Another impressive win for the Mavs. Their ability to run the football consistently makes them a very good team.  I wish they were still playing Oak Ridge and Clinton, but oh well, it is what it is. This may be the year they make that big run to Findley Stadium in Chattanooga, Greeneville is good, but lost quite a few seniors and are not as good as they were last season, so the Mavs may get over that hump this year. 

Cactus Jack I have been saying this for years.  Approximately 14 now, off and on. Trying to put my biases aside this year is hard again. I sure hope so. With 8 games to go before post season alot can and has happened before. But I want to have confidence. This could be the year the Mavs do it. What many of us know and like about High school football, it can change so fast. Like last year and many years for the Mavs.  Staying healthy is the key. And the other key is beating Greeneville. Betsy will be in mix at some point I believe.