WEEK 2 : GALLATIN @ BLACKMAN

runninblind

1 hour ago, Pops17 said:

I look at the box scores and gallatin had the ball 36 mins while blackman had it 11 mins. 

Uptempo vs slow tempo. Would like to see Blackman use the slow clock drives often sometime then switch it up. They got the pieces just gotta put it together. Just have to get a little more physical on both sides and cut out the penalties.

Edited by arshad221

2 hours ago, arshad221 said:

Uptempo vs slow tempo. Would like to see Blackman use the slow clock drives often sometime then switch it up. They got the pieces just gotta put it together. Just have to get a little more physical on both sides and cut out the penalties.

I think they played the game about as balanced as they could have.... about 200 yards and change rushing and about 250 and change in passing. Putting Marshall at wildcat and grinding almost 4 minutes off the clock and scoring that much needed touchdown and giving them the ball back with just under 2 minutes was exactly the perfect option... Had Blackman scored fast it would have given them too much time t work with. Going up nine made it a two possession game which meant at some point it was going to be on the field goal kickers plate. Really good execution that last half of q3 and q4....

1 hour ago, Blaze45 said:

I think they played the game about as balanced as they could have.... about 200 yards and change rushing and about 250 and change in passing. Putting Marshall at wildcat and grinding almost 4 minutes off the clock and scoring that much needed touchdown and giving them the ball back with just under 2 minutes was exactly the perfect option... Had Blackman scored fast it would have given them too much time t work with. Going up nine made it a two possession game which meant at some point it was going to be on the field goal kickers plate. Really good execution that last half of q3 and q4....

Tried lookin for ya but it was packed and the crowd was screaming as Blackman just ran for a Td…. Gave up after that lol

1 minute ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Tried lookin for ya but it was packed and the crowd was screaming as Blackman just ran for a Td…. Gave up after that lol

Hate that I missed ya... I am top row 50 yard Line every home game... had those reserved seats for years.....you ever make over again that's where you'll find me 

4 hours ago, arshad221 said:

Getting cardio for right now, he should be good by week 4

they didn't even throw his way did they? Is he as good as they say because if he was seems to me they would use him a little at least try to get some kind of chemistry between him and the QB.

7 hours ago, Pops17 said:

they didn't even throw his way did they? Is he as good as they say because if he was seems to me they would use him a little at least try to get some kind of chemistry between him and the QB.

He’s still hurt, he cooked a dude first game in the red zone and dropped a pass for a touchdown. His footwork and speed is good.