Baylor at Ensworth

Rockytopmojo7

17 hours ago, JRB said:

These 2 teams are about as up and down from week to week as there is in D2-AAA.  I will go with Ensworth based on their playing surface, the best natural turf in the state. 

Agree with you there....these 2 teams are real head scratchers.  They both look incredible getting off the bus, and have moments of looking unbeatable.  Last year these 2 met in the 1st round of the play-offs at Ensworth.  Baylor won pretty handily.  During that game was honestly one of the strangest/worst calls I have ever seen.  Baylor punts to Ensworth toward their own goal line, and the punt is muffed by Ensworth, clearly recovered by Baylor in the end zone for a TD.  Everyone on Baylor side celebrating, Baylor lining up for PAT.  Ensworth jumbotron keeps replaying something I couldn't make out, but refs confer, take the TD off the board and give Ensworth a touchback and ball on the 20. Baylor people rightly lost their minds....ended up not mattering, fortunately for Baylor, but Baylor will be fighting the home cooking this weekend.