H20 @ Westmoreland (Thursday)

biggest

I'll be surprised if Westmoreland scores. Honestly. Westmoreland isn't fast, don't throw the ball. You aren't going to consistently run against us unless you got a back like Fayetteville. Guess what? Westmoreland doesn't have those type of athletes. You aren't going to block us. Can't block= don't score. Ready for some Thursday night football.  

3 hours ago, RoundLickRonnie said:

I'll be surprised if Westmoreland scores. Honestly. Westmoreland isn't fast, don't throw the ball. You aren't going to consistently run against us unless you got a back like Fayetteville. Guess what? Westmoreland doesn't have those type of athletes. You aren't going to block us. Can't block= don't score. Ready for some Thursday night football.  

you know who does have those athletes and a running back like that? my indians. see you in a few weeks

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, biggest said:

I'd be really surprised if either  team wins by more than 7.  But if one does I believe it's  yall that do.

I agree. I wouldn't be surprised however if 7 is the highest that either team scores lol. 2 really good defenses will be on the field tomorrow night!