AC Mavs faceoff with Fulton Falcons

I would like to see a good game but if we do then the Mav Haters will say see they aren't the greatest 4A team. And if we blow Fulton out then they will say 100 points shows some weakness. And if Fulton scores then they will say the Mavs struggled on defense. These are the type of games you just can't get Respect. One way or the other we have to win and we have to stay healthy. 

So I say Mavs test the OL and DL and secondary. This QB loves to Run, is fast and loves broken play mobile passing. So Mavs secondary be prepared to stick to receivers and Linebackers need to keep QB in front. DL need to contain and not over run the QB. And  by all means watch the fake punts. They have speed and here is where they can use it too.

On 8/27/2022 at 7:38 PM, Mavericksinflight said:

I did try and squeeze in something good...and boy it was hard. Fulton rebuilding but never knew why the head coach resigned. May see the program going no where. He was a good coach but they hated AC probably still do and I think KnoxVil will always. LOL no love lost. Haha

Hate is such a strong word Smoky in Seattle! Still just waiting on the Davey statue in the Letterman jacket standing next to the barn. Again, we ain’t what we once were but the Falcons will show up about 40-45 deep and give it our best effort.

Good luck to the Cows!!

1 hour ago, KnoxVil said:

Hate is such a strong word Smoky in Seattle! Still just waiting on the Davey statue in the Letterman jacket standing next to the barn. Again, we ain’t what we once were but the Falcons will show up about 40-45 deep and give it our best effort.

Good luck to the Cows!!

"Davey statue in the Letterman jacket standing next to the barn" but hopefully holding a Gold Ball.

Anyways good luck to falcons. Wish had more than 1 fan to fight with.

• Like 1

AC sputtered with Fulton tonight. They will need keep a focus on basics. Defense is about as sound as wished. Have to compliment the AC Defensive choice in Lambert. He so far is as solid as you will get. He is what we need in playoffs especially and I say loud Especially against Betsy and more importantly The Greeneville Devil. 

On 8/27/2022 at 7:38 PM, Mavericksinflight said:

I did try and squeeze in something good...and boy it was hard. Fulton rebuilding but never knew why the head coach resigned. May see the program going no where. He was a good coach but they hated AC probably still do and I think KnoxVil will always. LOL no love lost. Haha

Hate ?? really  .. the Former Falcon coach and AC head coach actually friends ...  always scrimmaged each other when wasnt playing  .. had some great games between the 2 in past years and some big blowouts from the Falcons on the Mavs and the Mavs are getting some revenge .. but listen when you boys get 6 Gold Balls  ( well aint no chance of that )  .. come on back and we will talk  ... heck just get 1 and we will talk  ..  

1 hour ago, Bravey said:

Hate ?? really  .. the Former Falcon coach and AC head coach actually friends ...  always scrimmaged each other when wasnt playing  .. had some great games between the 2 in past years and some big blowouts from the Falcons on the Mavs and the Mavs are getting some revenge .. but listen when you boys get 6 Gold Balls  ( well aint no chance of that )  .. come on back and we will talk  ... heck just get 1 and we will talk  ..  

Haha well KnoxVil sure made it appear hate. But that's too harsh say dislike. We may get to talk in December. I know Fulton has the Goldball edge so does Greeneville. One thing we all have to realize AC is almost brand new school when take into consideration how old Fulton and Greeneville are. So they are progressing and futures are on AC side. Wish Fulton the best of luck and definitely Fulton will be back but AC will be waiting this time......I hope! Lol

On 9/2/2022 at 10:20 PM, Mavericksinflight said:

AC sputtered with Fulton tonight. They will need keep a focus on basics. Defense is about as sound as wished. Have to compliment the AC Defensive choice in Lambert. He so far is as solid as you will get. He is what we need in playoffs especially and I say loud Especially against Betsy and more importantly The Greeneville Devil. 

Elizabethton made an unprecedented run the last 3 years, so no disrespect when I say this, but they are way down this year.   They could not get anything going against Greeneville, and the final score woulda coulda shoulda been much worse.    From what I have been able to tell thus far AC will have absolutely no problem with Betsy this year.... unless you overlook them.    Same thing with us this week, all the Elizabethton fans are already throwing in the towel but I know a couple of the Boone coaches and they are taking Elizabethton VERY seriously.

2 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Elizabethton made an unprecedented run the last 3 years, so no disrespect when I say this, but they are way down this year.   They could not get anything going against Greeneville, and the final score woulda coulda shoulda been much worse.    From what I have been able to tell thus far AC will have absolutely no problem with Betsy this year.... unless you overlook them.    Same thing with us this week, all the Elizabethton fans are already throwing in the towel but I know a couple of the Boone coaches and they are taking Elizabethton VERY seriously.

Sounds almost like Betsy has not got over the Tullahoma loss last year; heck I haven't either. I do expect Betsy to improve significantly they have no choice, I think.

17 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Sounds almost like Betsy has not got over the Tullahoma loss last year; heck I haven't either. I do expect Betsy to improve significantly they have no choice, I think.

MIF, I don't think it has anything to do with not getting over that Tullahoma loss. Blazer is right, they just aren't as good as they were.

• Upvote 2