Bruceton tigers

stangsby3

On 8/28/2022 at 1:51 PM, 731Ball said:

They play Gleason… which is ALMOST like Henry county…

I was looking for a thread on Bruceton vs Gleason.. & saw this comment. They are playing now, Thurs nite, listening in radio, & Bulldogs are about to put a running clock on the Tigers. 38-6 in 4th period, about 8 mins to go. Tigers just punted to them. Good nite for the Dawgs, not so good for Central Hollow Rock-Bruceton. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HevyReturns said:

I was looking for a thread on Bruceton vs Gleason.. & saw this comment. They are playing now, Thurs nite, listening in radio, & Bulldogs are about to put a running clock on the Tigers. 38-6 in 4th period, about 8 mins to go. Tigers just punted to them. Good nite for the Dawgs, not so good for Central Hollow Rock-Bruceton. 

Heard today that bruceton was having trouble with players quitting. Not sure how true it is though.  

7 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

It's a shame they have some real good looking athletes and a lot of them are younger. 

Yep, was told 4, in the last week or two,  quit over coaches being too hard on them. I think they had the same problem last year, along with injuries, that forced them to end their season early.  I think that was last year?

5 hours ago, stangsby3 said:

Yep, was told 4, in the last week or two,  quit over coaches being too hard on them. I think they had the same problem last year, along with injuries, that forced them to end their season early.  I think that was last year?

I think you're right it was last year but I also want to say this happened about 3-4 years ago as well. Ill say this if #40 doesn't want to play for Bruceton anymore well have him at WC. He really was a fantastic looking freshman