Macon at DeKalb

Speeding2Live

1 hour ago, JACKET316 said:

Ah ok. Since you don't live in Macon County anymore and only seem to care about them when they are winning, here's the latest Macon/TC basketball game. I'll also add that Macon will not put TC on their B-ball schedule anymore(take that how you wish)

IMG_6397.jpeg

Trousdale dropped Macon in Basketball in the early 1990’s after Macon put 100 on them in both Boys and Girls. That game was in the Nera White Tournament and not regular season. But Macon’s boys team has been bad recently since the coach left for Tullahoma. 

Bottom line is good players will find ways to play for good programs. Whether it be moving into a county to attend a certin school, or getting there own ride within a county to an open zoned school. We have 9 state championships in football. They are tried to even it up as best as they can. A little to much for my taste. I remember the days of 3 classes...no privates, no multipliers, just line up and play ball. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JET4LIFE84 said:

If you are pulling enrollment numbers from when tssaa reclassified then those numbers are not up to date. 

I have also been told cchs has more than stone this year. 

I think it’s less than 50 but Cumberland is bigger now. The school system does a good job of zoning the kids for each school. It’s hard to transfer also. 

1 hour ago, Khall555 said:

I think it’s less than 50 but Cumberland is bigger now. The school system does a good job of zoning the kids for each school. It’s hard to transfer also. 

Hard but not impossible. I see Stone, Cumberland County, CHS north,CHS South, White Co, and UHS all being in the same district in the near future.