Crockett vs Mo West? Both undefeated...

NETNSportsFan

After doing a little research, the team, Letcher County Central KY (900 students) that scored 52 points also gave up 48 points to a team they had beaten the previous year by 50 something to 13. Not sold on Sullivan East who lost by only 4 to the Pioneers!

West is just more solid and I’m not sold on them either at this point.

So West by 7-10 points. But I hope I’m wrong as I will pull for Crockett. You all are doing a great job in The oldest town in TN.

Edited by noonesfool

45 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

After doing a little research, the team, Letcher County Central KY (900 students) that scored 52 points also gave up 48 points to a team they had beaten the previous year by 50 something to 13. Not sold on Sullivan East who lost by only 4 to the Pioneers!

So West by 7-10 points. But I hope I’m wrong as I will pull for Crockett. You all are doing a great job in The oldest town in TN.

Crockett beat Sullivan East 49-38 after that game Crockett spent a lot of time working on defense last week. Crockett looked a lot better when they faced Kentucky. 

7 minutes ago, Pioneers1982 said:

Crockett beat Sullivan East 49-38 after that game Crockett spent a lot of time working on defense last week. Crockett looked a lot better when they faced Kentucky. 

I hope so Pioneer. Can’t stand West. But they have only given up 20 points in 2 weeks to Hardin Valley and M East. You have no idea how I want to be so wrong on Saturday morning.

1 minute ago, blazer1set said:

Not making any excuses for Letcher Central, but that is where the flood happened a few weeks ago.   One of my friends lives there and said several of the players and 1 coach lost everything.   Just the fact they could field a team at all is impressive.

My heart and Prayers go out to them and you just added another reason I think the Trojans win. And I hate that they might. Hope Foxx makes a difference.

46 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

My heart and Prayers go out to them and you just added another reason I think the Trojans win. And I hate that they might. Hope Foxx makes a difference.

Yea I hate it for that county. Fox and Wide receiver Dunn will be a dynamite duo next couple of years along with the running backs. Crockett 21!West 14

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, noonesfool said:

The team Letcher Central beat is also a 2A school.  Letcher Central is 4A.  Shelby Valley is a good 2A school but can't obviously compete against bigger schools.  The fact that Shelby Valley scored 48 on Letcher Central tells me LCC is not the best team in the world.  Letcher Central will look real good this week when they play Pike Central who lost to...... you guessed it!  Shelby Valley last week 59-7.

2 hours ago, TribalEmpire said:

The team Letcher Central beat is also a 2A school.  Letcher Central is 4A.  Shelby Valley is a good 2A school but can't obviously compete against bigger schools.  The fact that Shelby Valley scored 48 on Letcher Central tells me LCC is not the best team in the world.  Letcher Central will look real good this week when they play Pike Central who lost to...... you guessed it!  Shelby Valley last week 59-7.

Last year Crockett was up big at halftime but in the 2nd half Letcher ran QB option and we couldn’t stop it. This week should be a good game.