Mcewen Vs Camden

Orangefanallday

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Orangefanallday said:

I was told Wills wouldn’t play at all he has a high ankle sprain and had X-rays this week. I don’t understand Mcewen’s coaches deciding if to bring him in in the second half and risk getting him hurt worse in a non region game. But still hats off to Camden they found something that worked and stayed with it. 

250 yards 2tds rushing and 300 passing with 4tds. I would say everything worked .

On 8/13/2022 at 1:38 PM, tradertwo said:

Not a surprise. If you got to know that offense at Waverly, you know that if McConnell finds a weak link he will use it to destroy your defense until you adjust to stop it. If you don't have the personnel to deal with it, you just shut your eyes and hope the clock speeds up until it's over.

10 hours ago, Orangefanallday said:

Same play over and over. Quick slant and nobody within 10 yard. Mcewen could overcome injuries  

1 hour ago, Orangefanallday said:

It was the same thing they had on film. Mcewen started a freshman at safety and instead of sending pressure they let Camdens QB have all the time he wanted. McConnell didn’t do anything special but get ejected. 

Like I said, if you don't adjust and stop what he's having success with...

Lot's of coaches want to "run their playbook" at you and overcomplicate things.