Macon Co. heads to the Creekbank to take on the Jackets

Grunt

12 hours ago, mofojoe said:

Macon will have to play hard this want be as easy as some think. 

TC will play play hard and play their best game of the season against macon.

I will have to disagree. TC is no good at all. Defense is not good. Offense is not good. I think they only have around 20-30 kids on the team. The Creekbank def does not mean what is used to in past years 

12 hours ago, MickFoley14 said:

I will have to disagree. TC is no good at all. Defense is not good. Offense is not good. I think they only have around 20-30 kids on the team. The Creekbank def does not mean what is used to in past years 

i think your rite mickfoley14

troosdale only had about 20 kids dressed out the other nite against my indians

theyre defense aint what it used to be

my indians went down their to that sewer field and got it done

i think makin will do the same thing

16 minutes ago, Indians1989 said:

From what i hear from the other indian fans, you are a fake account. But yes the indians got it done as will the Tigers this friday. 

Just now, MickFoley14 said:

From what i hear from the other indian fans, you are a fake account. But yes the indians got it done as will the Tigers this friday. 

thats just here say mickfoley14

those are my indians

like i said on another post my 2 childs graduated from east

i dont live in cross plains no more but were close in greenbrier 

i go to every game accept for the one against makin

i dont go to watch my indians lose 

1 hour ago, Indians1989 said:

thats just here say mickfoley14

those are my indians

like i said on another post my 2 childs graduated from east

i dont live in cross plains no more but were close in greenbrier 

i go to every game accept for the one against makin

i dont go to watch my indians lose 

Ok buddy lol sure sound like a fake account to me and everyone else. But what ever makes your meat-loaf , loaf. Only fooling yourself 

3 hours ago, Indians1989 said:

Easy little feather head.  TC is down, but they won't always be.  That "sewer field" that you speak of, has seen more talent and State Champions play on it than your Indian Field will EVER see.  Congrats on the win this year, but don't talk smack to a team that has more State Championships in football that your school has total in all sports, including your precious previous 2!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, DansbyGilmore said:

Easy little feather head.  TC is down, but they won't always be.  That "sewer field" that you speak of, has seen more talent and State Champions play on it than your Indian Field will EVER see.  Congrats on the win this year, but don't talk smack to a team that has more State Championships in football that your school has total in all sports, including your precious previous 2!

it aint the 90s or early 00s no more mr gilmore

wake up

9 minutes ago, Indians1989 said:

it aint the 90s or early 00s no more mr gilmore

wake up

2008 and 2009 are considered late 2000's.  Then there is 2013.  Brought home the silver Ball in 2018, which most teams would settle for, but we would rather throw it in the trash.  I would say TC has had recent success!  The past 5 years, 4th round, 4th round, 4th round, 4th round, and State runners up.  Where was ER again?????  

• Like 1