Macon Co. heads to the Creekbank to take on the Jackets

Grunt

55 minutes ago, Grunt said:

Yessir. Been quite a while since we've been down this trail, but not the first. Happens to most eventually.

Patience is not one of my few virtues, LOL

Correction, happens to ALL eventually. Just gotta bear it and get better. Won’t be long for TC I wouldn’t think. 

Edited by crow
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Grunt said:

Hope you're right on the last part.

How you doing up there ? Miss crossing paths with you folks.

Ups and downs brother but most years we’re winning more than we lose. Playing some good ball mostly but you know how it is. Teenagers will play like, well, teenagers sometimes. Better tag @OHSIH in this one so he can proof read this post. He’s in charge of keeping me and @Spike016 in line on here now ya know :roflol: miss meeting up with y’all for sure. Mostly because if we’re meeting it usually means we’re both still in the mix in late November. I’d still like to see us do a home/home with each other. Maybe someday. Keep on keeping on, y’all will be back to form before you know it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, crow said:

Ups and downs brother but most years we’re winning more than we lose. Playing some good ball mostly but you know how it is. Teenagers will play like, well, teenagers sometimes. Better tag @OHSIH in this one so he can proof read this post. He’s in charge of keeping me and @Spike016 in line on here now ya know :roflol: miss meeting up with y’all for sure. Mostly because if we’re meeting it usually means we’re both still in the mix in late November. I’d still like to see us do a home/home with each other. Maybe someday. Keep on keeping on, y’all will be back to form before you know it. 

Always enjoyed making the beautiful drive to your beautiful facility. I would love to see a regular season series between us. 

• Upvote 2