GALLATIN AT STATION CAMP

Verb58

1 hour ago, thegreatone36 said:

Should be. But they are comfortable keeping him cause they care too much about hurting somebody's feelings. The change needs to happen. But won't. 

As I was saying…

I tried to tell everyone and was attacked, called a hater, etc. Gallatin will be 5-5; a mediocre team. I feel confident in saying they will lose to Hendersonville, Beech, and Lebanon. They will out athlete the others. 

18 minutes ago, eers said:

As I was saying…

I tried to tell everyone and was attacked, called a hater, etc. Gallatin will be 5-5; a mediocre team. I feel confident in saying they will lose to Hendersonville, Beech, and Lebanon. They will out athlete the others. 

Lebanon lost to Siegel not so fast now. Please don’t argue Siegel is a really good team. 

19 minutes ago, eers said:

As I was saying…

Still a bit a premature but you’re onto something. Coaching is a letdown. Hate to see all that talent wasted by poor coaching.

3 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Lebanon lost to Siegel not so fast now. Please don’t argue Siegel is a really good team. 

I’m not (although they are 3-1 with wins over Green Hill and Lebanon). I’m saying Gallatin is bad. I still have NO idea how they beat MJ… like ZERO. 

2 minutes ago, eers said:

I’m not (although they are 3-1 with wins over Green Hill and Lebanon). I’m saying Gallatin is bad. I still have NO idea how they beat MJ… like ZERO. 

I’m starting to wonder, here’s what I will tell you. MJ has played its last two games with our 6’5 sophomore D1 caliber QB. Different team, no doubt. He’s thrown 5 tds and the addition of our transfer rb from MBA has been another highlight. I’ll also give kudos to our O Coordinator, I’ve been harsh on him but he’s been calling the right plays since the Gallatin game.

Gallatin had our number that night. It’s a bit early to jump to many conclusions here. Gallatin has time to right the ship and MJ has a chance to blow out the “undefeated” White Co. Spartans…. 

8 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I’m starting to wonder, here’s what I will tell you. MJ has played its last two games with our 6’5 sophomore D1 caliber QB. Different team, no doubt. He’s thrown 5 tds and the addition of our transfer rb from MBA has been another highlight. I’ll also give kudos to our O Coordinator, I’ve been harsh on him but he’s been calling the right plays since the Gallatin game.

Gallatin had our number that night. It’s a bit early to jump to many conclusions here. Gallatin has time to right the ship and MJ has a chance to blow out the “undefeated” White Co. Spartans…. 

That ship is sitting somewhere in the bottom of Old Hickory.

I think MJ wins by two+ scores against White County.