CPA at MBA

ChuckDSanAntonio

19 hours ago, Navy21412 said:

yeah seems criminal if you are having to drive 2 hours to officiate a game you aren't compensated for your time/costs.  Is that typical?  That officials are officiating that far from home?

Very much the truth on that post. Officials that live in Lawrenceburg travel to Lynchburg and/or Huntland. 

1 hour ago, Booger said:

as any non bias observer like Boogerself would speculize....

post the blueblood alpha of D2-3, or one of the blueblood alphas........gainst the top or one of the tops of the food chain of D2-2.....and thats what it will look like nearly 100% of the contest......just as it would if the D2-2 Alpha posted gainst the D2-1 Alpha...

....and Coacht has knucklebrains that think there should only be 2 classes in the division of higher education

Booger just sayin :wink:

are you saying the top team in AAA will almost always beat the top team in AA?  I would say that's not been true of late.  CPA beat MBA last year and they weren't close to the best team in AA and aren't again.  they didn't score a single point on LA in two games last year.  I think LA/MBA would be an interesting game but I think LA wins easy last year and would still win this year.

of course it's all speculation but when LA is AAA next year, we will find out for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2022 at 12:02 PM, theawesomebro said:

are you saying the top team in AAA will almost always beat the top team in AA?  I would say that's not been true of late.  CPA beat MBA last year and they weren't close to the best team in AA and aren't again.  they didn't score a single point on LA in two games last year.  I think LA/MBA would be an interesting game but I think LA wins easy last year and would still win this year.

of course it's all speculation but when LA is AAA next year, we will find out for sure.

xactly what Booger is sayin...

..pay tention son.....MBA wernt the alpha in D3 last year...wernt close....nor was MBA the year before, nor the year before that....

..and true of Late? :lol: whats true of late?.......it ant even been 20 moons since them mustangers over at that CoG school were took down  by BGA, PJP and them Presbyterians thebrowasawesome cant get off his mind....and them 2 D3 schools couldnt  even contest for a championship

....thebrowasawesome terribly eat up with him some of that CoG school and that ant all a bad thing....but that wernt such a good effort at trying to make a rebute to the D2-2 vs D2-3 Alphas

Booger just sayin :roll:

• Like 1