Fayetteville hosts Moore County

MC4FHS

1 hour ago, City223 said:

Definitely not 2016, they were undefeated that year and that was the last time the junior and senior class played mc. Well they scrimmaged in middle school when c/o 23 were 8th graders and it was pretty ugly for mc. 

Ok. I thought you were talking about that bunch. It would have been division 3 that year.  Yes they were good. Just had to clear the air as to what group you were talking about. Thanks for the reminder 

19 minutes ago, GoRaider14 said:

Hasn’t City been caught before recruiting….and had to forfeit some games….?? A few years ago….

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/high-school/2019/10/25/tennessee-high-school-football-tssaa-fayetteville-forfeits-six-games-ineligible-player/2459889001/  I sure hope they got them bus routes situated. 

9 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

I was just trying to figure out where the sixth win came from that he mentioned. Plus I wanted to show that even though it's a recent rivalry. It's been a pretty good one. 

The six win is the covid forfeit, that’s the year we went 10-0 but “forfeited” games because of an eligible/ineligible player 

Why are all the MC people so worried about “recruiting”. FC has no Kids that weren’t on last years team. And only picked up a player from Huntland whose family moved to town last season. Correct me but i believe your Best Player in 2020 a QB transferred from Tullahoma. So give it a rest. This team has played together since Middle School and we’re dominant then. I hate to say this but I don’t think MC will ever beat City again with their current Coaching Staff. City Will Skull Drag the Raiders up and down the Field this year until the Clock starts running. Jus Sayin 

2 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Why are all the MC people so worried about “recruiting”. FC has no Kids that weren’t on last years team. And only picked up a player from Huntland whose family moved to town last season. Correct me but i believe your Best Player in 2020 a QB transferred from Tullahoma. So give it a rest. This team has played together since Middle School and we’re dominant then. I hate to say this but I don’t think MC will ever beat City again with their current Coaching Staff. City Will Skull Drag the Raiders up and down the Field this year until the Clock starts running. Jus Sayin 

This group from FC is special but lets keep this same energy next year Big Dawg!

8 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Pretty sure they also had a linebacker on defense from tullahoma. Two of their other best players that year were transfers and not moore county kids

I agree…Gonna Skull drag the Raiders up and down the field….gonna score 100 pts in the first half……..keep on keep on keep on the talk it….don’t guess we need to even show up …..you shouldn’t even practice this week take it off….ya done won this game evidently….This is why NOBODY has any respect for YA when ya talk like and act like that….Ain’t nobody ever doubted you don’t have a great team…Obviously so the way you been playing and beating other teams…..But all the crap talk is ridiculous!!!!!  Let’s play the game and may the best team WIN……..Good luck to both teams!!!! 

7 minutes ago, MC2023 said:

After reading these post from the tiger faithful, maybe our boys should just stay at home Friday night. Looks like city already has it in the bag. I wonder if city will even practice this week.

I’ve said earlier that it seems like a switch flips in this team when they’re disrespected or doubted and I think that’ll be the case friday. This team is fired up