Fayetteville hosts Moore County

MC4FHS

5 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

The Pressure is Obviously on MC to not get Embarrassed. . City will Do what they Do

There's no pressure on MC to not get embarrassed. All of Lincoln and Moore have been told that the Tigers are 5+ touchdown favorites. Embarrassment cannot be avoided according to the experts. Just has to be accepted 

31 minutes ago, MC2023 said:

Where was city disrespected? They are an extremely good team. Were they disrespected because everyone knows that last year there were several LC players transfer to city and and were eligible at the end of the season or this year? I for one said nothing about city doing wrong. It's just hard to compete against LC 2.0 in 1A. Sorry, that lost sentence may have been a little disrespectful, idk.

y’all get tullahoma transfers just as often as city gets lc transfers

1 minute ago, City223 said:

y’all get tullahoma transfers just as often as city gets lc transfers

I guess I don't understand all the hoopla about transfers. If college ball felt this way, I don't know how we'd keep it all straight. If the transfers are done correctly, which I don't see a reason to think otherwise, I say let's strap em up and play ball. Can't wait to see what unfolds Friday. 

Just now, PercyPeabody said:

I guess I don't understand all the hoopla about transfers. If college ball felt this way, I don't know how we'd keep it all straight. If the transfers are done correctly, which I don't see a reason to think otherwise, I say let's strap em up and play ball. Can't wait to see what unfolds Friday. 

You should come check it out if it’s not too far of a drive

2 minutes ago, MC2023 said:

2020 yes, but we have no tullahoma tranfers on the field this year. It's hard to compete against a state championship. 

Tullahoma is having some fits now off and on the field. I think they caught lightning in a bottle for one year but kudos to them for capitalizing on that opportunity. I think MC grass will be looking much greener in the near future. 

Edited by PercyPeabody

5 minutes ago, MC2023 said:

I will take your word. They all transferred over last year. Don't be ashamed if it was legal, and I have no reason to think it wasn't. If we had transforms from tullahoma, that would be great, but we don't. 

That wasn’t last year it was the year before. all those kids were originally at city then transfered to lc just to realize how bad the politics were there and decided to come back to fayetteville for their senior year. last year there were no transfers from lc