Waverly at White House

BDP2003

2 hours ago, Trollin said:

Definitely not cocky. Just confident. Waverly wins this year. And let’s be honest, y’all barely got by last year. 36-34. Y’all made the plays and Waverly didn’t. Waverly had 3 open receivers who dropped TDs. Blackburn, McAffee and Harper were yalls offense. Without them or players equal to them y’all are not as good. I don’t think this game will be a blow out, but Waverly rides home with the W

Definitely cocky.  Two super late scores make last years game look a lot closer than it was and you know it.  Blackburn is an outlier, talent wise, compared to what we usually have at White House.  We’ve won a lot of games with guys not as good as him and that’s not going to stop.  I do think some of these kids are pretty talented though and if they just protect the football they’ll be alright.  Y’all aren’t as good as y’all think y’all are.  

3 hours ago, copacanobra said:

Definitely cocky.  Two super late scores make last years game look a lot closer than it was and you know it.  Blackburn is an outlier, talent wise, compared to what we usually have at White House.  We’ve won a lot of games with guys not as good as him and that’s not going to stop.  I do think some of these kids are pretty talented though and if they just protect the football they’ll be alright.  Y’all aren’t as good as y’all think y’all are.  

The game isn’t over til the end of the 4th. So y’all gave up? Got complacent? Cocky maybe? I’d make excuses too if I were you. We will find out Friday. Y’all may very well win. It is a game. But I believe Waverly will get it done. 

10 minutes ago, Trollin said:

The game isn’t over til the end of the 4th. So y’all gave up? Got complacent? Cocky maybe? I’d make excuses too if I were you. We will find out Friday. Y’all may very well win. It is a game. But I believe Waverly will get it done. 

Congrats on winning a sh***y region. Good luck with east nashville if yall make it to them

26 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Lol the only one who has made an excuse is you.  Crying about your WRs not being able to catch.  

9 hours ago, copacanobra said:

Lol the only one who has made an excuse is you.  Crying about your WRs not being able to catch.  

While we’re on the topic of wrs, the same receiver that caught 3  touchdowns against White House last year returns as a junior. That being said, the other 3 receivers will have to step up bc White House coaching staff will make adjustments based off last years game to slow him down as much as they can.