Whites creek @ H2O

TigerDaddy

I only got to watch the first half, but what I seen last night was improvement… especially on the offensive side!

Now I know our opponent wasn’t very good, but I liked the 2 back formation ( I can’t remember us using that much this year) and the fact that they got #2 involved.

I’ve been curious since I watched the Clay County scrimmage why we haven’t seen more of that young man? He’s a darn good athlete!

The line play was good and the QB as normal does a good job with the ground game.

Lots of positives with the exception of the long kickoff return and several penalties especially in the 2nd quarter.

Build on it and we’ll be competitive the rest of the way! 

1 hour ago, Khall555 said:

What happened to Metro Schools? Teams like Whites Creek used to play in 6A/AAA in everything and be really good. Now they are not even competitive in lower classifications? 

Yeah my thoughts exactly. It looked like there may of been 12 Whites Creek fans at the game last night.  

3 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I only got to watch the first half, but what I seen last night was improvement… especially on the offensive side!

Now I know our opponent wasn’t very good, but I liked the 2 back formation ( I can’t remember us using that much this year) and the fact that they got #2 involved.

I’ve been curious since I watched the Clay County scrimmage why we haven’t seen more of that young man? He’s a darn good athlete!

The line play was good and the QB as normal does a good job with the ground game.

Lots of positives with the exception of the long kickoff return and several penalties especially in the 2nd quarter.

Build on it and we’ll be competitive the rest of the way! 

How did clay do against yall