Blackman vs. Stewarts Creek

Pops17

3 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Strength of schedule sure…. Different “jungle” lol but you BARELY beat Stewart’s Creek and a bad Gallatin team…. This team needs to get out of their own head… or maybe the couch is in the way of the success.

And gallatin beat y’all if I’m not mistaken?  You don’t think Blackman could beat hunters lane or republic? Lmaooo

Edited by arshad221

5 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

When have I said that we have a tough schedule? Lol we play some reasonable opponents… Green Hill, Lebanon, and White County.. Lebanon is about the same quality as Blackman.

But you in every thread crapping on folks team cause your team has that walk in the park schedule, y’all seriously don’t play anybody honestly bro. Republic is a team made of homeschooled kids Lmaoo hunters lane haven’t been good in years you know that. 

16 minutes ago, arshad221 said:

But you in every thread crapping on folks team cause your team has that walk in the park schedule, y’all seriously don’t play anybody honestly bro. Republic is a team made of homeschooled kids Lmaoo hunters lane haven’t been good in years you know that. 

Bro anyone on here can see youre force feeding words into my mouth… Blackman vs MJ would probably be a good game. I’ll leave it at that. Y’all will get trounced by Oakland. 

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

9 minutes ago, arshad221 said:

And your team wouldn’t? 

Lol you keep bringing my team into the equation. Just like the rest of the simps on here…. My topics have been related to Blackman… I’m critical of my team and that’s evident with my posts. Changing and diverting subjects to MJ just means I have made my point..0

7 hours ago, ttitan27 said:

He did.  One time.   Not most or every.   Caught Clemson completely unexpectedly.   

I guess if we had Alabama talent 3 levels deep it might change the way you call a game. Truth is we have "some D-1 level talent" and some pretty good to average players. If the coach evaluated who he has at each position and  what his strengths and weaknesses of your team are as well as the opposition , and found that the statistics were overwhelmingly better  to do something one vs. the other, I am sure he would use that to the teams advantage.  What we don't see is what the analytics say. If you re going to gamble, you play the odds and what gives you the best shot against that opponent. It might not be how a lot of people would do things, but it gave us 3 recoveries and possessions in Riverdale game and 3 in the Gallatin game as well a few in the Summit game.   

• Upvote 1