Mcminn Central Chargers vs Meigs County Tigers

RichyRich

On 9/17/2022 at 10:30 AM, RichyRich said:

Central and Meigs  closed out last night with solid wins, Central 26-6 and Meigs 39-0. Does Central have what it takes to give over the Meigs hump, or does Meigs  start rolling like they did last night against tellico. 

On 9/17/2022 at 10:30 AM, RichyRich said:

Central and Meigs  closed out last night with solid wins, Central 26-6 and Meigs 39-0. Does Central have what it takes to give over the Meigs hump, or does Meigs  start rolling like they did last night against tellico. 

This will be a hard hitting and tough game.  You are correct when you say Meigs is beginning to right the ship. That defense is beginning to tighten up and the offense is beginning to click. Hard to defend that type of offense when it’s tan right and Meigs seems to have all the pieces to run it smoothly.

meigs-30

mcminn- 17

Now that I am in the correct thread lol. 

Not even remotely the same Meigs team. No where close! Not the same Central team either. Coach Rech has been shutting teams down on this 4 game win streak. Stop living in the past. It was a great run for Meigs County. If TKA can score 34, then Central can score at least 31. I was being generous with that out of respect for the program. TKA has 54 points total in 5 games. 34 were scored on Meigs County. 

Central 41

Meigs 18

10 minutes ago, catchnburn said:

Not even remotely the same Meigs team. No where close! Not the same Central team either. Coach Rech has been shutting teams down on this 4 game win streak. Stop living in the past. It was a great run for Meigs County. If TKA can score 34, then Central can score at least 31. I was being generous with that out of respect for the program. TKA has 54 points total in 5 games. 34 were scored on Meigs County. 

Central 41

Meigs 18

Central only scored 17 points against a bad SM defense Meigs scored 28. What’s that mean, nothing. I’m taking Meigs by two TD’s 

1 hour ago, catchnburn said:

Central 41

Meigs 18

Hope your feelings aren't hurt easy. Bring some tissues. It's best to plan accordingly.:D