Mcminn Central Chargers vs Meigs County Tigers

RichyRich

14 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

Where are all these  new central posters coming from lol. Before it seemed like just me and logcabinman

my username should tell you where I am from. I was on here a few years ago and I dont remember you. logcabinmann was on here but no one else from Central would talk football because the team was so bad. Central has only received support for their girls basketball until coach Moody was hired and now the football team has better community support. This team is for real and the area teams will be surprised when they see them win their 5th straight.  

20 minutes ago, Italwa said:

my username should tell you where I am from. I was on here a few years ago and I dont remember you. logcabinmann was on here but no one else from Central would talk football because the team was so bad. Central has only received support for their girls basketball until coach Moody was hired and now the football team has better community support. This team is for real and the area teams will be surprised when they see them win their 5th straight.  

Same I couldn't remember the username exactly. But I also post mcminn stuff. And I've never really posted or talked about basketball with other posters, but ive thought about it. But I agree moody was dang good hire in My opinion, I had a good feeling about him from start. I'm not gonna say Central will win for sure bc  this is a big monkey to get off their back. But I really hope they get it off this year and I agree  I think if central wins here they will either go 9-1 or 8-2 Sweetwaters playing some good football and funny thing is Central and Sweetwater were "projected" to go 3-7 & 2-8. Whoever does that pre season predictions missed by a mile.

6 hours ago, RichyRich said:

Where are all these  new central posters coming from lol. Before it seemed like just me and logcabinman

Looks like some mommy's and daddy's from Central let their kids play with their phones. I've got nothing but respect for you richyrich and logcabinman. Central though will find out how soft Meigs really is Friday night. I'm glad it's an away game so most of your fans will be there to see it as well. The one thing this Meigs team needed this year in my opinion is a little motivation and a reason to bring some fire and intensity to their game. Pretty sure they have found it. In all honesty I just hope it's a well officiated game. This game will get chippy quick if not. 

12 hours ago, RichyRich said:

I like the fact they are more voices on the screen.  The Chargers need to be ready for Meigs offensive line trying to impose their will.  This is the theme for me this week.  If the Chargers can deal with this, they could see some success.  Central can't play from behind.  For me, this is going to be a tough out for the Chargers for sure.  Meigs will be physical for sure.  Hoping  for a great night.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, logcabinman said:

I like the fact they are more voices on the screen.  The Chargers need to be ready for Meigs offensive line trying to impose their will.  This is the theme for me this week.  If the Chargers can deal with this, they could see some success.  Central can't play from behind.  For me, this is going to be a tough out for the Chargers for sure.  Meigs will be physical for sure.  Hoping  for a great night.  

I have respected your insight for the last 13 years, however, this is Polk game 2.0. You have nothing to stress about my friend. Central gradually pulls away once the offense finds its rhythm. I have a great feeling. 

This is also a reflection of the Tennessee/Florida game Saturday. Tennessee should win it going away. The only threat is history. 

Meigs wins this one. Fitz' experience and IQ will bring an end to the Central winning streak. I expect the Charger offense to stall this game. It will be a defensive struggle tom nite. 

Q1    Q2    Q3     Q4     Final

Meigs             0       6       0        7          13

Central          0        7      3        0          10

*And that 9-1 Central team quickly changes to 4-6 or 5-5. Only chance is Rockwood after this game.

Edited by housemouse
correction

1 hour ago, catchnburn said:

I have respected your insight for the last 13 years, however, this is Polk game 2.0. You have nothing to stress about my friend. Central gradually pulls away once the offense finds its rhythm. I have a great feeling. 

This is also a reflection of the Tennessee/Florida game Saturday. Tennessee should win it going away. The only threat is history. 

We did have problems with stopping the run against Polk, could have been that beast of a back they had.  A typical Meigs team has a big physical offensive line, I'm not sure if this is this case or not, just speculation.  Secondly, our receivers were able to expose the secondary that Polk had this year.  This will be the week that I feel will tell us who Central really is this year.  

2 hours ago, logcabinman said:

We did have problems with stopping the run against Polk, could have been that beast of a back they had.  A typical Meigs team has a big physical offensive line, I'm not sure if this is this case or not, just speculation.  Secondly, our receivers were able to expose the secondary that Polk had this year.  This will be the week that I feel will tell us who Central really is this year.  

That's essentially what i was saying im not convinced  we are war beaters. But I think this game determines alot about how the rest of the season plays out

9 hours ago, Yeti said:

Looks like some mommy's and daddy's from Central let their kids play with their phones. I've got nothing but respect for you richyrich and logcabinman. Central though will find out how soft Meigs really is Friday night. I'm glad it's an away game so most of your fans will be there to see it as well. The one thing this Meigs team needed this year in my opinion is a little motivation and a reason to bring some fire and intensity to their game. Pretty sure they have found it. In all honesty I just hope it's a well officiated game. This game will get chippy quick if not. 

I agree this  game is super important whoever loses will lose alot steam. But I disagree if they lose to Meigs that'll be 4-6 or 5-5 if they lost to Meigs I see 7-3 as the most plausible and if they win against Meigs 8-2 or 9-1. But I'll also be trying to keep an eye on the Mcminn county vs East Hamilton game. I claim both schools bc I went to both schools 2 years each. Underclassmen at mcminn and upperclassmen years at central.