Green hill vs white co.

90warrior

5 hours ago, Warrior0318 said:

I have no idea about Green Hill, who are their players to watch?  Any D-1 prospects?  All I remember is they had a kid score 5 or 6 TD on us last year.

One tight end/Wr that’s 6’7… white kid. Other than that they’re just a cohesive unit. They take the talent in MJ where most of the talent is…. Explains the quick success they’ve had. With that being said, they’re not that impressive… a loss to Siegel and two duds against Hillsboro and Columbia Central… I do think this will be the best defense y’all will face.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

One tight end/Wr that’s 6’7… white kid. Other than that they’re just a cohesive unit. They take the talent in MJ where most of the talent is…. Explains the quick success they’ve had. With that being said, they’re not that impressive… a loss to Siegel and two duds against Hillsboro and Columbia Central… I do think this will be the best defense y’all will face.

You think Green hill has a better defense than MJ?

Just now, Warrior0318 said:

You think Green hill has a better defense than MJ?

Right now yes.. lol many many injuries. Our best interior Dlinemen, vandy Commit Lb, another starting LB. our run defense is very vulnerable. And with all of those players back I still don’t think we have a great defense… good yea but not great.

3 hours ago, 13sports said:

I'll cautiously take White Co in this one.  Coach at Green Hill has done a great job with this young program.  I'm sold that Dowell is a generational talent for White Co and makes the difference.  But, Green Hill keeps it close and low scoring. 28-24 White Co.

Nothing (after the first season) was hard about getting the best talent in MJ… call me bitter but it’s the truth. The Old Hickory area has the majority of Mount Juliets talent. He’s nothing special at all and quite frankly they’ve been underperforming this year up to this point. Poor games against Hillsboro, Columbia and their loss against Siegel. 

White County needs to take advantage of their home field, and use a heavy dose of MD. However like I said previously, if their is one team in the region that can stop him it’ll be them.

9 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Nothing (after the first season) was hard about getting the best talent in MJ… call me bitter but it’s the truth. The Old Hickory area has the majority of Mount Juliets talent. He’s nothing special at all and quite frankly they’ve been underperforming this year up to this point. Poor games against Hillsboro, Columbia and their loss against Siegel. 

White County needs to take advantage of their home field, and use a heavy dose of MD. However like I said previously, if their is one team in the region that can stop him it’ll be them.

Last year at Green Hill he only had 22 carries, for 192 and 3 TD.  He will need at least 35 carries this week I would imagine for us to win.  It was only one of two games (Station camp the other) he was held under 200 yards.  That game got crazy fast and I think we got overwhelmed and gave up a ton of big plays.  I expect this to be another shoot out, either way its going to be a great weekend, HS football Friday night and UF coming to Neyland sat!  Ill be there for both!