CASCADE AT FORREST 2022

GeneralForrest

Coach Eli's chance to save the season...

Forrest defense is averaging giving up 29 points a game. Minus the Eagleville, Cornersville, and Summertown games, that total balloons to 44 points a game. 

Marion's practically JV team that scored 42 last night was believe it or not only the 3rd highest total the Rockets have surrendered this season. 

Forrest offense averaging 30 points a game.  This could be whoever doesn't have turnovers or flags, and has the ball last. 

Common opponents:
- Moore Co

Cascade lost 32-20. Forrest lost 46-21. 

Cascade is averaging 17 points a game against teams not named Huntland or Community. 

Cascade is averaging 14 points a game in R5. Forrest is averaging 23 points a game in R5. 

I'll bet that Marion is better than Cascade, who often plays very undisciplined in this game. This is a winnable game but definitely isn't a gimme. Cascade is a physically tough team but they often have the football IQ of Captain Caveman. 

If the coaches & players play & coach with confidence, Cascade wins this in a route.  The Loretto RB who impressed Forrest fans runs like Cascade's C. Brown. The Dowell Bros. are bigger & faster(Swift is right there speed-wise-but no one else) than the Forrest secondary & I've yet to see either of them drop a pass-(although curiously the older one is under used) Add the power-running of FB Huey(who happens to be the best guitar player in TN-a name to remember) & the speed of QB Dixon, Cascade can score vs this Forrest defense.  Cascade hasn't given up any long returns on special teams through 6 games & their LB'S who handle the kicking game have been surprisingly effective.  However, Forrest has the home-field advantage & likely the mental advantage & likely the coaching advantage. A lot to overcome but this Senior dominated team should be up for the challenge. 30-22 Champions

29 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

If the coaches & players play & coach with confidence, Cascade wins this in a route

This is why people make fun of you. What does this even mean.  

I didn't realize that anyone made fun of me.  46-0 and you picked Community, this is why people make fun of you.

I had in mind what you & Salem touched upon earlier in the season, the fact that a lot of the Cascade kids grow-up losing to the Forrest kids... Cascade is actually better this season IMHO, but there could be a contingent of unbelievers in the ranks considering their childhood experience... As for the coaches, they are way too deferential, Forrest is a good football team this, Forrest is a good football team that--it's nauseating.  I'd be telling them impressionable young men how Forrest was blown-out by Moore Co, Forrest was blown out by Loretto, Forrest lost-at Forrest- last night-- to a team with a losing record! My players would know that I expected them to win the freaking game.

54 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

These kids have been playing since they were 3. I don't think confidence is going to decide it. I think it's which team is worse. For the last decade minus 2020, it's been Cascade.

Coach Eli, for all his flaws, routinely out-performs Cascade and their staff. 

I don’t know, they were exuding confidence to open the game versus community, it makes a difference… As for the coaching, we do have a new defensive coordinator who is new to this rivalry, the defense has been lights out with the exception of the Richland game where he changed everything up and proved to be too smart by half… I think he will put together a solid game plan versus the forest offense