Halls vs Sevier Co

Hartleyrick

On 10/1/2022 at 11:39 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

Glad to have you aboard. Just curious that they need someone who can throw the ball ,why did they get rid of a qb coach that developed great talent for a clown that couldn't run an offense at Kodak.

Barney, I was wondering the same thing.  Why in the world would they get rid a a really good qb coach?  Makes no sense to me? 

6 hours ago, oridgecat said:

Barney, I was wondering the same thing.  Why in the world would they get rid a a really good qb coach?  Makes no sense to me? 

Ol barn has gathered information from sources who are very much in the know and is here to tell what’s really going on. There are your SC extremist. Then there are QB Coach supporters. And then there is the truth. The current OC fancies himself a quarterback whisperer. But he also knew he couldn’t get rid of QB coach bc QB1 and QBNext would both leave. So he waited til TSSAA 3 day practice rule came into effect, and then his buddy the HC found  a reason for QB coach dismissal and the OC from Kodak to take over coaching QBs. The last good QB at Kodak that whisperer had switched to defense. The QB last year was talented and had already been developed. And the first QB at SC that whisperer needed to develop had a faith conversion when the kodak OC took over. 

#justdoitright

1 hour ago, jna71305 said:

But you still ignored what I posted. I do agree that in most small towns (or in the schools) certain folks have their hands on these programs. But how do you know your info on these coaches is accurate when talking about the Smoky Bear program? 

First of all I harbor no hard feelings with Sevier County and just having fun with you guys. I still remember going up there in 2013 to a freshman game against Maryville and you all had only 20 players. That was back when Northview was starting and I was telling everyone that program up there was fixing to meet a bunch of problems. I don't have any problems with Loveday but some of my buddies up there do. I was told by one friend if I mentioned that on Coach T I would hit a nerve so bad people would come out of the woodwork carrying on like they had just got their butt waxed. Anyways my mind is only on the Heritage game and not the decisions a coach makes up there that has caused bad blood with a few of my friends there I know.

I visit 226 cedar st so you know your facts are right. Glen and Nina would be disappointed with such a weak schedule, they taught him better than that. And we all know how competitive Nancy is. She didn't hang state championship banners by letting her team's schedule wearwood and Jones cove. Coach must of learned booking easy wins out at Kodak cause he sure didn't learn it at fairgarden. 

Fellers McCarter's hotdawgs ere soopeerier two Creswells....Momma cain vouch fer thait......Butt tha Chikin Fries att Layman's ere her Seeveer Cowntee fav.....Eye heered a roomer thait tha Pope wuz comin necks yeer two tha knew Buckee's graind openin' and then'st wuz gonna vizit Dollywould two give sum recconishun two Dolly's almer tomater aftur all tha convurts frum tha Kodak reegeam.....:popcorneater:

Barney you are correct. Some folks here get a little, you know what hurt, when certain subjects are mentioned. I myself am just a fan a high school football, and football in general. Really no ties to any one team in the area. Just happen to have lived in this area for awhile. As far as the scheduling goes, I do not believe the current coach had anything to do with it. I suspect it was the former coach and AD. Just a guess. So we shall see how Sevier County schedules for the next two years.