5A, 2023 and 24

TtownReject

1 hour ago, TheCommissioner said:

Beech wins the Gild Ball next year in 5 A 

Graduate a lot. They will still have a good team, but not sure about replacing all these seniors. Pretty deep at the skill positions, but will have a young and inexperienced line. 

I think they will make a run in 2 years. 

Edited by eers

22 hours ago, oridgecat said:

I would love that region.  But OR will be in with Karns and LC.  Karns is just too close proximity to OR to not be in the same region as OR. And LC and OR are the furthest two teams west.  So, unless they send LC  down to Chatt region, I don't see our current region changing.   But yeah I would trade LC, Karns and Plow for Halls and Central any day of the week! 

of course, but ther'es no way that's happening.

On 10/19/2022 at 8:39 AM, JFreshwater said:

5A regions best guess: North- Portland,Springfield,Kenwood, Henry Co,Northwest,Beech, Dickson Co, Hendersonville

South- Lawrence Co,Tullahoma,Franklin Co,Spring Hill, Lincoln Co, Columbia, Shelbyville

Middle- Glencliff, Hillsboro,Overton,Hunters Lane, Nolensville, Page, Centennial

Overton is not the John Overton in Nashville, It's in memphis so the middle region wd have 6. Word is that Northwest and Kenwood choosing to move up that wd make the North region 6 teams as well. 7 teams in the south region.

20 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

Beech wins the Gold Ball next year in 5 A 

They've won 2 of them, both in 5A afterall

But I dont think they will next year though but will likely win another at some point

and yes 10 years or so from Now Beech will change its name to Busta Rhymes Academy (BRA) and win at least another Gold Ball