Knox West at Bye

WestHigh4Life

10 hours ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Im going with Bye in an upset...

Just curious im from a different era where there were no bye weeks...we just played straight through, but are teams allowed to practice on that friday off or do they just legitimately take a day off and coaches go scout a future opponent?

It's up to the coach, but the Rebs will take off Th and Fri this week, then start game week preparation next week which is fall break for KCS. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, oridgecat said:

yeah you would be.  You need to ask your Dr. about anxiety medication. Then, maybe you wouldn't worry so much.  I have to give you credit though, your act is comical.  Trolled me at first, but now I get the schtick. 

These beta blockers just don't work like they used to. I am worried about our young cats though. They need to still have the confidence. I have followed you oridgecat I enjoy our rhetoric on here but I am worried you spend to much time. 

On 10/5/2022 at 9:17 AM, TremblingCat said:

These beta blockers just don't work like they used to. I am worried about our young cats though. They need to still have the confidence. I have followed you oridgecat I enjoy our rhetoric on here but I am worried you spend to much time. 

Good one TC,  I'm thinking that this is your other screen name.  hmmm?