Moore County (5-1) at Loretto (3-4)

PercyPeabody

1 hour ago, PercyPeabody said:

Do you think they keep White in there long if they sprint out to a multiple touchdown lead? All games are meaningful but with this being a non-region game, you'd hate to lose a starter for the home stretch. 

If they get up 21 I would assume he would come out of the game being a non-region game. May come out of the game after the first half regardless. 

3 hours ago, Salem said:

This game will be much closer than these predictions. I see #6 playing most of the snaps on offense and defense if MC wins this one at Loretto. Neither team has a great line and Loretto's 5 skill guys are every bit as good as the MC defensive backs and linebackers. 

As good as MC defensive backs and linebackers…Guess that’s why their overall record is 2-4…..Really….Guess we will see tomorrow night…..GO RAIDERS!!!! 

47 minutes ago, GoRaider14 said:

As good as MC defensive backs and linebackers…Guess that’s why their overall record is 2-4…..Really….Guess we will see tomorrow night…..GO RAIDERS!!!! 

Salem is still hurt over the thrashing Loretto gave chapel hill. I see white playing all the snaps at QB unless it gets way out of hand. He wont come in on defense unless it's a must. I will give Loretto's o-line credit, because they whipped us last year. 

51 minutes ago, MC2023 said:

Salem is still hurt over the thrashing Loretto gave chapel hill. I see white playing all the snaps at QB unless it gets way out of hand. He wont come in on defense unless it's a must. I will give Loretto's o-line credit, because they whipped us last year. 

Chapel Hill is not as bad as their record indicates. They are as bad as their current coaching. It's sad to see so much talent wasted. It's gotta hurt for the whole fan base. 

2 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

Realistically I don't think Moore Co can go that far in the post season BUT I know they can't without White. He gives them a legit shot to upset anyone. I just hope not much is risked in this contest. It's just not worth it. 

I guess a part of me is hoping for a healthy MC rematch against Fayetteville. That would be sweet but it's going to be tough row to hoe.