RICHLAND AT FORREST 2022

GeneralForrest

I'm not sold on either of these teams being any good. 

I mean, obviously, Forrest's last 5 games have been terrible. 1-4. Losses to Loretto, Moore, Marion and Cascade, and a win over Summertown where they were down 9-0 then Summertown gifted them 14 points. 

But Richland is also coming off two straight losses. Mt Pleasant and Collinwood.  

If Coach Eli could somehow pull off a win, Forrest would have an outside chance at a playoff berth.  My gut tells me 35-16 Richland. I wouldn't be shocked with any result. Crazy season. 

If Richland can get refocused and do their job then it shouldn’t be a game. If Richland comes to Forrest and expects a give me game they will be in trouble again. We have got to get our minds right and focus on the task at hand. This is a big region game and its time for Richland to get down to business!

2 hours ago, Raider20 said:

If Richland can get refocused and do their job then it shouldn’t be a game. If Richland comes to Forrest and expects a give me game they will be in trouble again. We have got to get our minds right and focus on the task at hand. This is a big region game and its time for Richland to get down to business!

if Richland, which renewed their program 5 minutes ago, and who Forrest easily beat on their home field last year, mercy rules Forrest this Friday, it's ANOTHER notch in the "Fire Coach Eli" trophy

16 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

if Richland, which renewed their program 5 minutes ago, and who Forrest easily beat on their home field last year, mercy rules Forrest this Friday, it's ANOTHER notch in the "Fire Coach Eli" trophy

Not sold on a “renewed” program yet. We’ve played and beaten 1 team over .500.: Was it a fluke game for them ? Record wise it’s an exciting time but if you really look at it we are average in a below average year. I think the pizza patriot may have had it pegged weeks ago. Should be a good match for Eli..