RICHLAND AT FORREST 2022

GeneralForrest

1 minute ago, RidinSplinters said:

Wow. Rockets go for 2 and the raiders defense holds as the pass goes through the outstretched arms of the receiver and the Raiders escape with a 42-41 win.

First winning season at Richland in how many years just locked up? They might go back to the beach and celebrate. Good for Richland. Didn’t think you had it in ya 

As horrible as this season has been, with the most abysmal coaching,  your kids just gave you everything they had, and if you win, you still have an outside chance at a playoff spot.   

You never put that on the line in one play.  A game?  Arguable.  A playoff berth?  Absolutely not. 

And this coach is the worst 1 play caller in the history of awful 1 play callers.   I wouldn't have trusted him to call the right play if the entire Richland team had been halfway back to Lynnville.   

Disgraceful ending.  You have an all world kicker.  But instead of a guaranteed tie, you have the freshman roll to his right until he was surrounded and out of field.

Just worse than incompetent.

And the kicker? You had him try a 60 yarder in the first half. It's almost like Coach Eli is trolling the entire fan base at this point.  

The sequence before halftime was the epitome of Coach Eli's buffoonery.  Kids trying to get a play off with less than 10 seconds to go in the half and no timeouts.  And Coach Eli is yelling, "WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!"  My heart hurts for those kids.  It's so unfair. 

Clean out Coach Elis office tonight.  I can't take it anymore.  

12 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

As horrible as this season has been, with the most abysmal coaching,  your kids just gave you everything they had, and if you win, you still have an outside chance at a playoff spot.   

You never put that on the line in one play.  A game?  Arguable.  A playoff berth?  Absolutely not. 

And this coach is the worst 1 play caller in the history of awful 1 play callers.   I wouldn't have trusted him to call the right play if the entire Richland team had been halfway back to Lynnville.   

Disgraceful ending.  You have an all world kicker.  But instead of a guaranteed tie, you have the freshman roll to his right until he was surrounded and out of field.

And the kicker? You had him try a 60 yarder in the first half. It's almost like Coach Eli is trolling the entire fan base at this point.  

The sequence before halftime was the epitome of Coach Eli's buffoonery.  Kids trying to get a play off with less than 10 seconds to go in the half and no timeouts.  And Coach Eli is yelling, "WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!"  My heart hurts for those kids.  It's so unfair. 

did you learn that speech from youre fear less leader nathan

what a guy 

49 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

I don’t think the kick attempt was as bad since the touchback rule would be in effect if he was short.

however, there is no way you call a pass play when you had like 300 yards rushing tonight and had less than 10% of your carries get less than 3 yards. I’m certain Swift or Bell or Davis get into the end zone if they hand it off. 

fantastic football game to watch though.

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

I agree. The kids never quit when they could have easily laid down. They always found a way to respond. The swinging gate was good at first but they ran it too much. Play calling was good until it came down to it. The fake buck sweep bubble screen was Filthy. 

31 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Then punt them inside their 5.  2 kickers in NFL history are making that kick.  It wasn't even within 15 yards.  Your team is watching.  It's just sheer stupidity.  

Well, that is a bit disingenuous. It was a 54 yarder, not 60+. Has Grissom ever made a FG of that length even in practice?