UC welcomes Camden to Tornado Alley

Tornado82

On 10/9/2022 at 12:20 PM, Tornado82 said:

Figures. Y’all never say anything wrong even though several people see it on here and hear it at the games. How about the racial slurs that your cohorts were spewing at WV towards #17. Wait y’all wouldn’t do that. Oh no Im sorry some of our players were at the game and have video where you can clearly hear it. So I’m done with this conversation. That type of behavior has no place in sports and if you take up for them then that shows your true colors.

That’s BS bub. I promise if I heard anyone saying anything racist to anyone much less a kid, they would get to deal with me. I don’t care where they are from. So stop trying to make this true. It isn’t. Don’t say it again.

45 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

55-14 UC

Great win UC. 400 plus rushing with two starting wing backs out. Others stepped up. Defensive front stepped it up and shut down the run holding Camden to negative rushing yards and kept pressure on the QB all night which took the pressure off our freshmen DB’s. Camden has some athletes. #7 had a great catch and run for TD early. Good luck the rest of season Camden.

GO UC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same Game Goal!!!!

SAME SEASON GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great win against Camden :lol:

10 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

Yes great win against Camden. Say what you want. I’m done messing with any of you Huntingdon fans. No class as usual.

Said the poster who is just making up fake news and racial story lines for some artificial motivation..

It's ok lil homie. Our teams don't need any fake motivation. Week after next we will play for 2nd place in the region. Trying to get a home game in the playoffs. That's motivation enough..

You can keep playing the victim here if you want. But everyone can also go back and read what you wrote and know you started this whole mess. heck, half you're replies aren't even to Huntingdon fans... :roflolk:

Edited by sportsnutz

15 hours ago, sportsnutz said:

Said the poster who is just making up fake news and racial story lines for some artificial motivation..

It's ok lil homie. Our teams don't need any fake motivation. Week after next we will play for 2nd place in the region. Trying to get a home game in the playoffs. That's motivation enough..

You can keep playing the victim here if you want. But everyone can also go back and read what you wrote and know you started this whole mess. heck, half you're replies aren't even to Huntingdon fans... :roflolk:

most of my replies are to you. Your right no motivation needed. Y’all have a good team and we know that but do what you want about the news about the slur. Ask Westview players about it. I have nothing to prove. We will meet in week 10 and the teams will play and the best team shall win on that night. 

• Upvote 1