#2 1A Fayetteville City vs #4 4A Red Bank who takes home the first L??

Doc931

1 minute ago, Doc931 said:

Nobody wants to see Greeneville. Fayetteville is just dominate not really sure anyone in 1A wants to see them if they play like this the rest of way big,fast ,and physical 

I knew Fayetteville was really good I have watched them a bunch but RB was not as advertised I expected a halfway decent game but anyway

2 minutes ago, RexKwonDo said:

I knew Fayetteville was really good I have watched them a bunch but RB was not as advertised I expected a halfway decent game but anyway

I think they walked in thinking this was like last year, but this was a completely different fayetteville team and they figured that out quick. RB’s oline got dominated and 59 seemed to be getting in that center’s head

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GreatTiger said:

This is about a two hour road trip going into the Central Time Zone for Red Bank.  Small variables like this make a difference. City played very poorly last year and I think the travel impacted that game.  The City Tigers had become accustomed to being the more talented team and Red Bank jumped on them.  I think City will be ready tonight and should have the advantage at home against a very talented Red Bank team. 

I've also noticed that City plays way harder in the trenches this year.  I like it!

Safe travel from Red Bank to Fayetteville.  This should be a great game!

Fayettevilles line play is the difference of this years team and last year #57 Cole Cash is a heck of a player with a good frame and good speed #75 Isaiah Serrano a good ball player but just doesn’t have the size but if he had the size he’d be D1 and #52 Andre Allen kid is a very talented player who holds D1 offers. Cash is the one to keep your eyes on he needs D1 offers 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Doc931 said:

@City223 seems as if the OC been reading these CoachT comments finally spreading the ball around good to see the Huntland kid getting touches as well as others and #5 in wildcat good luck tackling him. Starting to open it up a little 

I’ve been asking why # 5 isn’t in the backfield rotation on at least a couple of plays on every series. He’s strong and quick. City has a lot of weapons at their disposal IF they’ll just get their athletes the ball. 

2 hours ago, Doc931 said:

@City223 seems as if the OC been reading these CoachT comments finally spreading the ball around good to see the Huntland kid getting touches as well as others and #5 in wildcat good luck tackling him. Starting to open it up a little 

He’s done a decent job at spreading the ball out this year compared to past years. This is the main difference in the offense is having so many threats to guard. the qb is a dual threat to which isn’t convenient for other teams either