4A #4 Reb Bank travels to 1A #2 Fayetteville City

jtm52k

Not a RB fan. I know they're schedule has been weak and they don't have much for quality wins. But they are undefeated, going against an undefeated 1A team looking for revenge for last year.

Edit: I'm a City fan. I was hoping to get some attention from the red bank fan base to vote. Being up for the vote at all is a big thing as it is, but it'd be cool to win

Edited by jtm52k

18 minutes ago, jtm52k said:

Not a RB fan. I know they're schedule has been weak and they don't have much for quality wins. But they are undefeated, going against an undefeated 1A team looking for revenge for last year.

Edit: I'm a City fan. I was hoping to get some attention from the red bank fan base to vote. Being up for the vote at all is a big thing as it is, but it'd be cool to win

I wouldn't go that far about the Schedule they do have a Win over Cleveland who just beat Maryville in the last game they played. (Not to many people can say that over the last 20 years).

I'm right there with you and why I asked what happened against a horrible East Ridge team.  I'm in 2nd place in the Big Ones for the season and this is one of two games i'm waiting to pick until further information

Edited by Swipes

Red Bank fan here. I honestly have no idea what the deal was last week. I personally feel they were looking passed East Ridge and they tried to tale advantage of that. But a win is a win lol even if ugly! I will say this about Red Bank they are extremely fast and hard hitting. The defense is absolutely suffocating. I haven’t seen many like it in my years. Have a stud with sec offers as only a sophomore, Kobe Smith is a junior d lineman who is lightning fast and will find the qb. Great Running game. Passing game could use some work. Looking forward to the game!! Good luck and Go lions!

22 hours ago, Potter46 said:

City plays McKenzie last week of the season I think. That should be a barn burner. I have seen city play against us and they our the real deal. Not ver many teams in 1a even close to them. 

Buddy not sure what schedule you’re looking at. . They “might” meet in the playoffs if McKenzie gets out of their quad. I Hope it happens. City has some unfinished business to take care of. . 

On 10/11/2022 at 12:12 PM, Lionsguy423 said:

Red Bank fan here. I honestly have no idea what the deal was last week. I personally feel they were looking passed East Ridge and they tried to tale advantage of that. But a win is a win lol even if ugly! I will say this about Red Bank they are extremely fast and hard hitting. The defense is absolutely suffocating. I haven’t seen many like it in my years. Have a stud with sec offers as only a sophomore, Kobe Smith is a junior d lineman who is lightning fast and will find the qb. Great Running game. Passing game could use some work. Looking forward to the game!! Good luck and Go lions!

Hey Lion fan did the aforementioned “studs” play Friday? I think those guys are on a milk carton because apparently the Chattanooga Paper failed to mention the game on Sunday.