Westmoreland at White House

BDP2003

1 hour ago, BDP2003 said:

Can the Eagles rebound from the ER loss? Can the Devils play their best all around game of the year? I really think WH will have to be better than what I’ve seen the past few weeks to win! Let’s go! 

Last year's game was tight. Expect the same. Eagles got a reality check vs. ER. They will be ready Friday. 

Edited by Doug

I’ve seen both play and it’s gonna be good one. White House is bigger but I think Westmoreland plays a lot harder and is more athletic. Westmoreland is better coached than the Blue Devils too i believe. Im not sure if White House has played a wing t team yet this year so that may be difficult for them to defend. I’ll go with Westmoreland 17- White House 14. Might sneak on over to see this game Friday.

Other than Smith Co. they look to be bigger than anyone else we have faced but don't seem to be no where near as good as SC... Depends who shows up Friday... I don't know if the title of last weeks game was just too much for our guys or what but that was definitely the worst we have played all year, look for a hungry team to show up this Friday to get back in the swing of things. Eagles by a touchdown or two. 

7 hours ago, GBO52 said:

Other than Smith Co. they look to be bigger than anyone else we have faced but don't seem to be no where near as good as SC... Depends who shows up Friday... I don't know if the title of last weeks game was just too much for our guys or what but that was definitely the worst we have played all year, look for a hungry team to show up this Friday to get back in the swing of things. Eagles by a touchdown or two. 

Wh will run the same defense ER ran last year vs Westy. They don’t have the athletes that ER team had on defense last year either. Pulling for westy.

I’m hearing more about ER in this thread than the actual two teams playing. ER must have really put it on Westmoreland. I like westy hope they win but I think the run game of whitehouse will be hard for them to stop. I also think WH defense is better than some are giving credit.

Good luck Westy I rooting for you!

7 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I’m hearing more about ER in this thread than the actual two teams playing. ER must have really put it on Westmoreland. I like westy hope they win but I think the run game of whitehouse will be hard for them to stop. I also think WH defense is better than some are giving credit.

Good point about ER still being mentioned the week after. I'm pretty sure Westmoreland coaches  and team  leaders are making it a theme to not let ER beat us this week too  because we are still hung up on last week.  Should be a good one. 

8 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

thats because they got dominated by them. Be interesting to see how they respond. White house is not good at all...should be a good week for them

11 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

The DC for White House was the HC for ER last year. Thats why i mentioned they run the same defense as ER did last year