Beech vs Brentwood FNR

Bump11

3 hours ago, volwalker23 said:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/high-school/2022/10/26/tennessee-high-school-football-rankings-associated-press-poll-week-11/69585017007/

Beech finally getting some love with an appearance in the Top 10. I felt like it was overdue 

I still feel like they should be ahead of Bartlett and Houston. Not sure about what DB has. A lot of big games this week. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, eers said:

That Farragut loss must be considered a “bad” loss. 

Which would be silly if that's the case. Farragut is a good football team, definitely worthy of being ranked in the top 10 and with losses only to Maryville & West. 

Also I would like Beech's chances if those 2 played each other again.

8 hours ago, volwalker23 said:

Which would be silly if that's the case. Farragut is a good football team, definitely worthy of being ranked in the top 10 and with losses only to Maryville & West. 

Also I would like Beech's chances if those 2 played each other again.

We reached out to them to set up another 1 and 1. So far they have declined. 

24 minutes ago, Director said:

We reached out to them to set up another 1 and 1. So far they have declined. 

Scheduling looks like it is going to be difficult this cycle. Rumor is Gallatin is dropping us if Watson remains the coach, plus none of the Wilson County schools will play us. The non-region schedule will probably include a lot of travel. 

9 hours ago, eers said:

That Farragut loss must be considered a “bad” loss. 

Well it was considering that Farragut hasn’t made any noise since being in 6a.  They took a blowout loss to a so-so Maryville team… and a blowout loss to 5a West. I mean it’s definitely not great loss lol I’m starting to think these wins against average/ good opposition is getting to your head, Beech hasn’t beat a great team. you can’t seriously think Beech is a 6a contender? Or are you just saying that Beech deserves better placement in the poll? 

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS