Classes announced

Indian

15 hours ago, highschoolfbfan777 said:

So I'm guessing Pickett.Co is playing JV again the next 2,Playing Independent or dropping football :(

15 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

They are listed as 1A on the TSSAA site. I thought that mean they were joining?

Yeah, Pickett County declared they will not participate in the football playoff series. Therefore they can't be counted in the break.

1 hour ago, BBRaider said:

Be nice if is MC and Huntland could find away east on top of the mountain! Every school outside of Sale Creek and Copper Basin within Regions 3 is closer than WC & Collinwood  

I'd say the mountain (Sewanee,  Monteagle) has a lot to do with keeping yall on that side.  Just a travel issue I'd think.

10 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Yeah, Pickett County declared they will not participate in the football playoff series. Therefore they can't be counted in the break.

Is Pickett County going to drop football or just play an independent schedule?  There are still a few independent privates out there.

3 minutes ago, rlh said:

Is Pickett County going to drop football or just play an independent schedule?  There are still a few independent privates out there.

They were a part of the 2020 break but then decided differently.  

They haven't participated in the football playoff series last 2 years.

I guess it's an independent schedule.  

3 hours ago, BBRaider said:

Be nice if is MC and Huntland could find away east on top of the mountain! Every school outside of Sale Creek and Copper Basin within Regions 3 is closer than WC & Collinwood  

The easier path to semis and even the championship would run through the 1A west next season. McKenzie should be way down next year and Fayetteville and Peabody are gone. If South Pitt is back,  MC could have a great team that doesn't get past the quarters again. What's SPitt bring back in 2023? 

19 minutes ago, Salem said:

The easier path to semis and even the championship would run through the 1A west next season. McKenzie should be way down next year and Fayetteville and Peabody are gone. If South Pitt is back,  MC could have a great team that doesn't get past the quarters again. What's SPitt bring back in 2023? 

It isn't about easiest path. Having to travel to Collinwood and WC every 2 years SUCKS