TC vs H20

biggest

1 hour ago, Hardknocks72 said:

What’s so special about the “guy” from Oakland everyone talks about what’s he ever done??? He’s calling plays for a JV team. If he was really that good don’t you think Creasy would’ve moved him up!?? But yet he charts Creasys plays on Friday nights I think the guy with 5 championships would kno what coach is a good fit and or deserves moving up. IMO. 

While what you say is true, no one is calling plays for Creasy's offense except Creasy. Said person has had the opportunity to come back to TC the last two years but it hasn't worked out, most notably because full control is not being offered. And yes you correct the coach with 5 rings does know what coach is a good fit, but it's a game changer when your son is involved. I do believe Clint is the right person to lead the BOE and school systems. However, every coach he has hired at TC has ultimately not been able to do what is expected at Trousdale County. 

37 minutes ago, Cam615 said:

While what you say is true, no one is calling plays for Creasy's offense except Creasy. Said person has had the opportunity to come back to TC the last two years but it hasn't worked out, most notably because full control is not being offered. And yes you correct the coach with 5 rings does know what coach is a good fit, but it's a game changer when your son is involved. I do believe Clint is the right person to lead the BOE and school systems. However, every coach he has hired at TC has ultimately not been able to do what is expected at Trousdale County. 

Butttt as I recall. Clint got Creasy started and hired right??? Got 3 championships out of it.  That was a good hire. People also don’t want to talk about this schedule Blake’s had to play. it’s not like it was playing rbs, Pickett, Monterey, Jackson , clay of old. These are top notch quality teams this year. Everyone of them smith , Macon , upperman. , fc , er , all have a chance at deeeeppppp runs in the playoffs this year. At the end of the day in tc it doesn’t matter if ur 9-1 1-9 or even 15-0 and win it all there will always be someone running their mouth. If you go 1-9 coach needs firing. 9-1 shouldn’t of lost the 1 game. Needs firing .  Go 15-0 oh it wasn’t the coaching just some stud kids. Point is doesn’t matter who coaching in t c it will always be the same. 

11 minutes ago, JACKET316 said:

You do realize that Dr. Satterfield hired Coach Creasy, right? Or does that not fit your narrative against the Satterfields? 

You got me there, I did forget he hired Creasy. However a narrative against the Satterfields? Not at all. You can ask anyone that I have been around, Clint was like a hero to me growing up, he was the best coach ever at that time. There definitely is a Satterfield narrative in Trousdale County but i'm not part of it. There are things that have happened that have not been discussed publicly that would help some understand where I'm coming from. 

Alll I can say people get ready tomorrow night for the jackets to win!! I’ve only been to 2 games this year and it wasn’t pretty by no means,, buttttt there’s just something about them JACKETS and this time of year. And owning H20 on there home field. Jackets win this one. Topic should be in h20  what is it now 3-4 years jackets ended their season.  And they keep that guy around? Hackett just sitting there waiting for the big day he’s pretty smart in my books waiting on that job an get some Wilson county athletes like they been doing. 

6 minutes ago, Hardknocks72 said:

Butttt as I recall. Clint got Creasy started and hired right??? Got 3 championships out of it.  That was a good hire. People also don’t want to talk about this schedule Blake’s had to play. it’s not like it was playing rbs, Pickett, Monterey, Jackson , clay of old. These are top notch quality teams this year. Everyone of them smith , Macon , upperman. , fc , er , all have a chance at deeeeppppp runs in the playoffs this year. At the end of the day in tc it doesn’t matter if ur 9-1 1-9 or even 15-0 and win it all there will always be someone running their mouth. If you go 1-9 coach needs firing. 9-1 shouldn’t of lost the 1 game. Needs firing .  Go 15-0 oh it wasn’t the coaching just some stud kids. Point is doesn’t matter who coaching in t c it will always be the same. 

This is true of Trousdale County. But it is very easy to say anyone else and they would be fired. The record is not the back breaker. Missing the playoffs(possibly) and the state of the program are unsettling. 

2 minutes ago, JACKET316 said:

Dude, go back to yall's 615preps video and listen to your pick for this game.. There was some HATRED in your voice brother.. And I hate that for you, traitor. 

See the last sentence in my previous post... I may not agree with some things going on right now, I may not pick them, but I am and always will be proud to be from Trousdale County.  No traitor in me bud, still rooting for those kids wearing purple and gold.