TC vs H20

biggest

38 minutes ago, MakingSense2u said:

Thats a fair look at it.  But I cant see how a school can fudge numbers.  Just trying to make sense of it all.  

Didn’t count online students was one rumor? Anyway numbers were a little suspicious. Went from 535 to 681 in two years. Was growth in eastern Wilson co that high? Added almost 150 students or almost 30% increase. At this rate will be 6A by the end of the decade!  

27 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

Didn’t count online students was one rumor? Anyway numbers were a little suspicious. Went from 535 to 681 in two years. Was growth in eastern Wilson co that high? Added almost 150 students or almost 30% increase. At this rate will be 6A by the end of the decade!  

Yes, I would be one of those transplants in the last 24 months or so (as for living here) I bought land about 5 years ago.  Things have sky rocketed with building and us out of towners moving in.  Your first sentence is propbably the most accurate.  "Rumor"  Hats off to the WHS administration and coaching staff, they pulled off a huge "ruse" on the rest of 2A for sure.  Hiding 150+/- students was a major accomplishment.  Even got a brand new Dollar General on the main hwy.  Convenient and really impressive.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, H2Oman said:

If we win and Harpeth looses  to Westy then we’ll be third. If we win and Harpeth wins then we’ll be fourth with Harpeth being 2nd, Westy 3rd.

If we lose we will be done.

water boy

due you think youre tigers have a chance against them bees

i know we handled them bees pretty eazuly

i might come to this game sense where just playing the cobras for practice 

were wheel this game bee played