TC vs H20

biggest

18 hours ago, JACKET316 said:

Just used my last bit of credit up on those.. Thank you David Barker!!! 

Will you have enough gas to make the trip to H20-Town?  I might have to meet up with you and have a chat about that wonderful coach you guys have on the Creekbank right now. I hear it's his last game (unless the shock the world and make the playoffs). 

4 hours ago, TheGhostOfTheGhost said:

Will you have enough gas to make the trip to H20-Town?  I might have to meet up with you and have a chat about that wonderful coach you guys have on the Creekbank right now. I hear it's his last game (unless the shock the world and make the playoffs). 

Who is the next guy....after this one

12 hours ago, RTD said:

B Satt will be back next year. 

You may need to check your resources.  On a side note, you guys in TC believe in giving a Jr High team that goes 2-6 Rings?  That was the talk of the town last night over here in BugTussle.  I know that Championship rings in Trousdale are valued and honored more than Wedding Rings are, but you can't go around awarding kids rings for winning 2 games.  Setting them up for failure at a young age IMO.  

11 hours ago, RTD said:

B Satt will be back next year. 

if so, it's only because dad is the DOS. you may see TC program get even worse if he stays another year. none of the players want to play for him. They will struggle to fill a team. If anybody else was coaching this team, they would have done been fired. He couldn't win when the talent level was oozing! I wonder if they took last week off. They did last year with the region championship on the line... and lost! I have heard lots of talk from the community and I'm pretty sure they are ready for a change and SO AM I!! Wish everybody luck and good health leading into the playoffs.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JACKET316 said:

3 straight years going to the semifinals is not winning?  WITH A BACKUP QUARTERBACK each of the 3 seasons.... 

Who would you like them to hire IF Coach Satterfield doesn't come back? 

I think he's a good coach! He's had his teams ready to play in the playoffs at Watertown! Imo couple of those years h20 had more talent. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, biggest said:

I think he's a good coach! He's had his teams ready to play in the playoffs at Watertown! Imo couple of those years h20 had more talent. 

IMO the reason they won those games is because they had the best "Player" on the field in all of them and both were studs.  If you give Cam Rankins or Bryce Claiborne the ball 40 times, your defense will eventually get tired.  And they had motivation by losing to Watertown earlier in the year.  I think Satterfield is a good coach, but a GREAT coach wouldn't have lost those regular season games.  I think it happened 3 years in a row if my old memory is correct.  

2 hours ago, JACKET316 said:

3 straight years going to the semifinals is not winning?  WITH A BACKUP QUARTERBACK each of the 3 seasons.... 

Who would you like them to hire IF Coach Satterfield doesn't come back? 

Zero region championships and zero state championships. We are talking TC football... the expectation is state or bust. Semi's are great and definitely a team goal to be practicing on Thanksgiving but blowing 20-point leads in them in not the expectation here. speaking of back up QBs... i know the shockley kid is slinging it pretty good at Macon, and Blake told him the best thing he could do is learn to run our scout team. I think he has ran pieces off that should not have been. He ran his best lineman off too because he couldn't work around a two-sport athlete that just won a state championship as a soph. in wrestling. 

Also last year this game with Watertown was for the region championship and he took the week off leading into it. He also has zero involvement in the community. Youth league had to get his older brother to speak this year because he wouldn't. 

Just a great example of being give something you didn't earn! We like to call that DADDY BALL in today's world.

I would like them to hire someone who's earned it, not given to them because their last name was Satterfield.

3 hours ago, TheGhostOfTheGhost said:

You may need to check your resources.  On a side note, you guys in TC believe in giving a Jr High team that goes 2-6 Rings?  That was the talk of the town last night over here in BugTussle.  I know that Championship rings in Trousdale are valued and honored more than Wedding Rings are, but you can't go around awarding kids rings for winning 2 games.  Setting them up for failure at a young age IMO.  

I seen this as well, but I believe they only gave out 4 rings, and that was to the captains. 

18 minutes ago, JACKET316 said:

Exactly who has earned it? Did Coach Satterfield not spend 3 years coaching the middle school(The best 3 year stretch in JSMS history)? He also was DC in 2018 when they went to state. Sounds like he earned the opportunity to me. 

No he was given those as well without earning. they gave him the talent so he would look like a great coach. best middle school years ever but they didn't win a state title in HS?  That's the same kids he adopted when he got the high school HC. you can argue all you want but the fact is he has been given it all and has nothing to show. no gold except in middle school and the worst record since 50's. 

50 minutes ago, JACKET316 said:

Exactly who has earned it? Did Coach Satterfield not spend 3 years coaching the middle school(The best 3 year stretch in JSMS history)? He also was DC in 2018 when they went to state. Sounds like he earned the opportunity to me. 

I think he earned it.  I think he's a good coach.  From an outsider looking in though, if anyone else went 1-9 or MAYBE 2-8, they would be gone if they didn't have ties (AND YOU TC HOMERS KNOW IT). When this year started, I honestly had Trousdale finishing 2nd in their Region behind East.  What blows my mind is this, you had a team that went to the 4th Round last year and lost a couple key players, but polls had TC  picked in the Top 3 in the State in August.   What happened?  I have heard a couple kids wont play for Satterfield, but was there that big of a fall in talent?  Everyone in TC that I talked to in June and July thought a 7-3 or 8-2 was in store.