Fairview @ Waverly 3A Region 6 Championship

Trollin

16 minutes ago, WDE7227391 said:

You can't compare last year and this year when it come to Fairview. Fairview actually has a defense this year. In fact they went from a bottom 3 defense in the region last year to the best defense in the region this year.

Fairview had several starters injured and out for the season last year in this game. Even if they hadn't, Waverly likely wins anyway IMO. They had a very balanced and potent offense. We really didn't. And especially not with 34 out. 

You're right about the Fairview defense though. They're doing fantastic. With the exception of Westview connecting on a few bombs in the first half, they have played everyone well. I think they will slow Waverly down significantly from their 40+ point average. 

1 hour ago, Swarm said:

Fairview had several starters injured and out for the season last year in this game. Even if they hadn't, Waverly likely wins anyway IMO. They had a very balanced and potent offense. We really didn't. And especially not with 34 out. 

You're right about the Fairview defense though. They're doing fantastic. With the exception of Westview connecting on a few bombs in the first half, they have played everyone well. I think they will slow Waverly down significantly from their 40+ point average. 

Last years defense also had #53 out for this game too, who was turning into the player he is now when he got hurt at Camden.

I think this is going to be a close one, but Fairview will pull it out.