East Nasty comes to the Hole

Jeremiah

5 hours ago, 0000 said:

3 dropped picks 2 TDs called back. Those mistakes won’t happen again. I’ll let you feel yourself for now

it will happen again cuz its what hood teams like East do when they play teams that punch back they talk tough game in warmups but come game time they run from a fight talk trash and run when it’s time to pay the price just like a lot of hood teams in the past 

4 minutes ago, urmama57 said:

it will happen again cuz its what hood teams like East do when they play teams that punch back they talk tough game in warmups but come game time they run from a fight talk trash and run when it’s time to pay the price just like a lot of hood teams in the past 

What an embarrassment you are to Carthage.

• Upvote 1

57 it is very clear what your intentions are. It is also very clear you have no class at all. I am sure EN appreciates the bulletin board material. 

I finally had a chance to watch the game on DTC. Honestly, EN kept their schemes very vanilla. I was disappointed in what I saw. I am not sure if EN just was looking past SC or if they did not take SC seriously, but EN never used their strength against SC. EN played right into the strength of SC, the line. If a rematch occurs, if I am EN, I utilize my athletes more in space. SC has a great OL/DL with good size. They play a physical style of ball. However, EN has several athletes that SC would not have an answer for if used wisely. 

2 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

57 it is very clear what your intentions are. It is also very clear you have no class at all. I am sure EN appreciates the bulletin board material. 

I finally had a chance to watch the game on DTC. Honestly, EN kept their schemes very vanilla. I was disappointed in what I saw. I am not sure if EN just was looking past SC or if they did not take SC seriously, but EN never used their strength against SC. EN played right into the strength of SC, the line. If a rematch occurs, if I am EN, I utilize my athletes more in space. SC has a great OL/DL with good size. They play a physical style of ball. However, EN has several athletes that SC would not have an answer for if used wisely. 

they lost so take your excuses back to the hood bruh 

4 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

East Nashville is a very talented team who is a force to be reckoned with but I also think SCHS is too. I think the crowd at SCHS honestly disrupted EN by being so loud. Both very good well coached teams and look forward hopefully fo the rematch.

2 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

Fan I agree. However, they are two very different teams. SC plays very physical football. EN made a mistake in my opinion of trying to run right at SC. It will be an interesting rematch if it were to take place. 

I agree EN is more athletic SCHS is more smash mouth