Fayetteville travels to eagleville

City223

If McEwen, Gleason, and South Fulton all finish with a 3-3 record in the region.

McEwen gets the third seed due to overall record.

South Fulton would get the 4 seed due to the win over Gleason. 

Gleason would be the odd man out. 

It's almost a certainty that McKenzie beats McEwen so they will finish 3-3 in the region making the Gleason-South Fulton game a "playoff" game in itself. 

Screenshot 2022-10-25 10.14.31 AM.png

On 10/23/2022 at 4:28 PM, Southtowner said:

I actually think Fayetteville puts a lot of pressure on opposing teams by converting their 2 points after TDs.  And this could very well be the determining factor down the stretch. 

This was a HUGE factor in  the MC game that no one talked about IMO. Unless you have a B+ kicker which are few and far between in 1a going for 2 EVERY TIME is genius. Even if your 50% for the game it still puts you in the same position as if you where 100% kicking it. I'm not sure MC has been 100% all year on extra pts in a game. 

Edited by BBRaider

1 minute ago, PercyPeabody said:

I see you are going conservative LOL 

:-)

I think Fayetteville will strike early and often. Then pull everyone out in the 3rd. They had a couple kids hobbling during the Red Bank game.  Nothing serious mind you. 

But last game of regular season, get some work in then get out.  Save your health for playoffs. I don't think this game will be as heated as other region rivals so emotions won't be running rampant, which is a good thing. 

4 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

This was a HUGE factor in  the MC game that no one talked about IMO. Unless you have a B+ kicker which are few and far between in 1a going for 2 EVERY TIME is genius. Even if your 50% for the game it still puts you in the same position as if you where 100% kicking it. I'm not sure MC has been 100% all year on extra pts in a game. 

I talked about it as I was there and was giving in game updates.

I said the difference in the game was Fayetteville converts 2 points on every TD.

^ Paraphrased

I don't know if anyone has stopped #9 this year on conversions? 

13 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I talked about it as I was there and was giving in game updates.

I said the difference in the game was Fayetteville converts 2 points on every TD.

^ Paraphrased

I don't know if anyone has stopped #9 this year on conversions? 

A lot of business decisions have been made seeing #9 coming barreling down the track lol  

4 hours ago, Indians1989 said:

keep my wives name out of youre mouth boy

eye am suprised you have thyme to get on hear and post with all the recrooting you due for city 

Well when you have a good program and a state championship in 2020, you don’t need to recruit. Winning does that for you.

39 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

:-)

I think Fayetteville will strike early and often. Then pull everyone out in the 3rd. They had a couple kids hobbling during the Red Bank game.  Nothing serious mind you. 

But last game of regular season, get some work in then get out.  Save your health for playoffs. I don't think this game will be as heated as other region rivals so emotions won't be running rampant, which is a good thing. 

This game won’t be as heated as the huntland one. Starters should be out sometime in the 2nd